WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gunbound

i play gunbound. it really pisses me off. all the fuckers in there are so bitchy.

OMG U HAXOR!1111 U KILLSTEALER ME!1

I play Gunbound. Im perpetually stuck in the newbie servers though. Two of my friends play and only one of them plays actively, so we have to keep remaking our guys to be able to play with our third friend.

Funny thing is, I don't play it for the game. It's interesting enough although there are MANY flaws. I play it more as a chat room where I can do my best to fuck with peoples heads. Since I hate the mojority of people in there, it gets pretty fun at times.

CheesyLife

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm, downloaded 100mb for nothing. My account is noobish only a gold battle axe. The game is crap, waste of my time.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
CheesyLife said:
Hmm, downloaded 100mb for nothing. My account is noobish only a gold battle axe. The game is crap, waste of my time.
thats kinda nerdy...

Gunbound is pure shit, 100mb of korean shit

Paul

Tenderony
i played it pretty actively for a few weeks
though the maturity level on the noob servers is somewhat lacking........ that and they all speak other languages ;)