WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech3

MASTER TECH
hilary clinton and the rest on the fags in our county are trying to ban guns.
why, i do not know. i beat if should try to shoot a couple, she would change her mind.:) . try it , blow something up

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
wow, this is the best issues thread since the one in which they proved george bush was a faggot:rolleyes:

Tech3

MASTER TECH
bush may be a moron but atleast is pro guns. he would be better if he wern't a bible thumper

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
I'm not a pro gun person. Guns are cool only if in the hands of a cool person.
You seem like a person who would blow up anything in his/her (or you maybe both) way.Imagine if the world had no guns...... the us army would be fighting in iraq with swords :) and the planes would be shooting rotten tomato's and sperm. Now thats what i call war.

Jung

???
Premium
Read the Issues forum rules, and don't post a shitty inflammatory thread like this again. This forum is for mature discussion, not calling people fags. If you can't convey your point of view in a mature and intelligent fashion, then don't bother posting in this forum because I will delete your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.