WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gurl, what stupidity

gurls... what more do i have to say!!! they dont understand wtf is going on these days... its funny how i can sit there i hear a guy tell u five minutes earlier they wanna go out with them and fuck the shit outta them... then they ganna sit there and tell this one gurl that they love them and they would do anything they would for them. you wanna know funny shit bout this? they sit there in believe them and its funny as shit when its some1 u could care less about! but when ur a friend with almost every gurl at skewl, thats when shit goes to shit. i just wanna pull my hair out and slap the shit outta the gurls. i dunno wtf gurls have somthing wrong with their heads were they dont understand guys. but who knows lol guys cant tell what gurls think about. and who does!! :(

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Spongebobmann56 said:
gurls... what more do i have to say!!! they dont understand wtf is going on these days... its funny how i can sit there i hear a guy tell u five minutes earlier they wanna go out with them and fuck the shit outta them... then they ganna sit there and tell this one gurl that they love them and they would do anything they would for them. you wanna know funny shit bout this? they sit there in believe them and its funny as shit when its some1 u could care less about! but when ur a friend with almost every gurl at skewl, thats when shit goes to shit. i just wanna pull my hair out and slap the shit outta the gurls. i dunno wtf gurls have somthing wrong with their heads were they dont understand guys. but who knows lol guys cant tell what gurls think about. and who does!! :(
Not all girls are stupid... someone of us do have self respect which unfortantly ALOT of girls lack... lucky for ya guys hey... if a girl doesn't value herself and her goods enough not to get taken for a ride... can't help but think its her own fault...

~note: now that I am older i find myself getting involved in alot less stupid shit~

_Kitana_ said:
Not all girls are stupid... someone of us do have self respect which unfortantly ALOT of girls lack... lucky for ya guys hey... if a girl doesn't value herself and her goods enough not to get taken for a ride... can't help but think its her own fault...

~note: now that I am older i find myself getting involved in alot less stupid shit~

thats good for you!!!! and i wish more gurls did hold themselves to standards lik u!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
sometimes, the girl just hasn't had enough life experience to know better, but sometimes they are just stupid. I'm just trying to figure out which category I really do fall into. I say some stupid shit when I'm tired or pissed off, but to be honest, in the guy department, I still don't know what to expect. As far as self respect, it's hard to hold urself up when u've been told something all ur life. At least I'm still a virgin, so there's some hope for me and others out there.

P.J. you are a GENIOUS! Even though it took you a long time to finaly figure out that girls are stupid. And Kitna I am glad you grew up and are involved in less stupid shit. becuase girls these days.. there is just no word or phrase for them..

But Amen P.J

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
magnolia said:
sometimes, the girl just hasn't had enough life experience to know better, but sometimes they are just stupid. I'm just trying to figure out which category I really do fall into. I say some stupid shit when I'm tired or pissed off, but to be honest, in the guy department, I still don't know what to expect. As far as self respect, it's hard to hold urself up when u've been told something all ur life. At least I'm still a virgin, so there's some hope for me and others out there.
BS

you can stand up and say listen thats not how i want to see myself. I think of myself as a better person and place more value on my life then this.

easy

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i love the girls today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

escapsley the girls in my school.

the short skirts

i love it

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yowatupdogg said:
i love the girls today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

escapsley the girls in my school.

the short skirts

i love it
Escapsley? Fuckin' eh dude, for a moron I think you may have coined a new word. I'm not sure what it means yet, but you could be on to something...

escapsley....

This calls for a contest....definitely....lmao....

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
Escapsley? Fuckin' eh dude, for a moron I think you may have coined a new word. I'm not sure what it means yet, but you could be on to something...

escapsley....

This calls for a contest....definitely....lmao....
Escapsley:

1: The reoccurring confusion between the esc and Caps Lock Keys.

2; A French drink, made from panty liners and peppermint oil.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Escapsley:

Damn dude, we have a winner, first try. Those are good.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Spongebobmann56 said:
Spongebob. No fucking way you sound more like Patrick.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
Escapsley:

thats a 5 pointer there
but im fresh out of points

Spongebobmann56 said:
Ok dude...... take time to think out what you're going to say before your type. I can't understand this shit AT ALL. Use. Periods. They. Help

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Jeranamo said:
Ok dude...... take time to think out what you're going to say before your type. I can't understand this shit AT ALL. Use. Periods. They. Help
wellatleasthedidenttypelikethisthatwouldbeevenhardertoread.

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
yowatupdogg said:
i like the french drink defition

that is a good one

good things can come from a moran
another contest is in order here i would say:
Can anyone tell me the meaning of 'defition' and 'moran'?
A pit of punctuation wouldn't go astray.