WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gurls and anal sex...Paradox?

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seriously tho...whats the deal with chicks and their buttholes nowadays, eh?

Ima pretty down to earth and straight forward kinda guy--I just want some straight forward, non-sugar-coated answers as to why anal sex is forbidden by many women?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Because it's fucking Sick! :thumbsdn: No one wants to smell shit while they fuck, nor see it. :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
Because it's fucking Sick! :thumbsdn: No one wants to smell shit while they fuck, nor see it. :thumbsdn:
That would only happen if you're a dirty person. Wash your ass every once in a while and you'll have no problems. :cool:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Indeed. Being a gay man (but still a virgin), I've done plenty of research on sex in general, and the whole stigma about a shitty cock or shitty smell is bullshit. fecal matter doesn't even hang out in the area where you would penetrate, at least not if you practice even basic anal hygene. That's also why people can give rim jobs and not get a nasty taste in their mouths, because SOME people actually take care of themselves.

Besides, it's a much tighter hole than a loose old vagina, and if you're worried about crap, just wear a condom XD

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
LewdM@thew said:
I just want some straight forward, non-sugar-coated answers as to why anal sex is forbidden by many women?
One word: Ignorance!

Edit: that was really three words, but whatever...

For women it's apparently painful, but guys have the prostate gland which is supposed to help or something.

I never saw what the big deal about anal was.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
i honestly tried anal sex but really didnt get that far (not even the head went in) its just to damn fucken painful, and tryin' to relax doesnt work nor does lube, but thats just my opinion.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I bet it hurt the first time you were penetrated vaginally, too. It hurts being penetrated ANYWHERE (oral exempting) for the first time, especially for something like anal... And to the person who mentioned it's painful for girls, but not guys because of the prostate: Uh... Girls have the G-spot dude, which can just as easily be stimulated from the rear as from the front.

Anal sex just takes a lot of trial an error, getting used to, a gentle partner, a lot of lube (Not water based... the rectum is a mucas membrane, and will make short work of water based lubes), and a lot of love.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't want to start smelling shit, thats gross.
And I don't want to get shit all over my bed. :thumbsdn:

haljer

disillusioned
VenomHowell said:
I bet it hurt the first time you were penetrated vaginally, too. It hurts being penetrated ANYWHERE (oral exempting) for the first time, especially for something like anal... And to the person who mentioned it's painful for girls, but not guys because of the prostate: Uh... Girls have the G-spot dude, which can just as easily be stimulated from the rear as from the front.

Anal sex just takes a lot of trial an error, getting used to, a gentle partner, a lot of lube (Not water based... the rectum is a mucas membrane, and will make short work of water based lubes), and a lot of love.

Yes it hurts when you have sex vaginally for the first (few) times but eventually that gets better. The reason it hurts every time you have anal sex is because the anus is a sphincter muscle and stays tighter so unless you do it ALOT then it hurts everytime. And when some guys are total dumbass fuckers and decide that "it doesn't hurt that much" and go to fast or too hard then you pretty much just say fuck it and don't let anyone else try it. So get a girl who hasn't tried it before, talk her into it, and then be a gentleman and go slow.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Smoke said:
Rookie! Read!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Smoke said:
Then try crapping in the toilet for a change :thumbsup:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I have no desire to get anal in any way. I prefer the other, default, hole. I wouldn't want anything inside an ass to be on my cock and it disgusts me to no end to think that some women take it in the ass AND give BJ's.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
anal sex w/ women. whats the point? why not just become a full fledged gay man then? there's nothing wrong w/ being gay, and to be honest i don't know how they do it. its fuckin painful, slow and ez or not.

the other observation i'll add even though i risk being hated is this, in my experience very small men like anal sex. (including men who are of average size too)

wocket

pocket pal
I tried anal sex, and it hurt. However, the first time I tried vaginal sex, it didn't hurt (the guy was kind of...on the small side...)

Oh, and that night, I discovered that my anus was BLEEDING. So, yeah, that's my reasoning for no anal.

magnolia

Postaholic
The ass was meant to have shit come out of it, not a fat ol penis rammed into it. This is an exit only thank you VERY much.

Speaking as a woman who fully enjoys anal sex...all I can say on it is..yes it hurts a little in the begining. However...if you're partner takes it slow and gentle...and you RELAX...you can get past it.No, I can't do it all the time..most times you simply have to be in the right mindset for it. Lots of time, Lots of Patience..and lots lots lots of lube lol. After a few minutes into it, if you can relax enough..you open up a bit more and you can actually get a bit rougher with it. Word to the wise..let the chick be the guide...let her do it...otherwise, you'll both probably just end up being frustrated.

Oh..and as for the continued comments about getting shit on the bed or your dick...if the chick takes care of herself..you won't get anything on you. AT ALL. If you've got a nasty bitch who doesn't wash then yeah..i'd be worried to.

As to why it's Forbidden...prolly cause most people view anal sex as something only done by "nasty sluts" or some such shit...but if you'll get off your moral high-horses..you might actually learn something and enjoy it!!!! :p

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anal sex is awesome, yO

gurlgonewild said:
anal sex w/ women. whats the point? why not just become a full fledged gay man then? there's nothing wrong w/ being gay, and to be honest i don't know how they do it. its fuckin painful, slow and ez or not.

the other observation i'll add even though i risk being hated is this, in my experience very small men like anal sex. (including men who are of average size too)
LoL, you bitch!! ;) ;) Nah, im average i guess (bout 6.5 inches) for 18. As for the point....im a freak, plain and simple. Im not gay though, men dont attract me at all...but thats an other point id like to bring up. Why is it that some women think guys ar gay just because they like stickin it to a girl's ass every now and then?? seriously. Just becasue gay guys have anal sex doesnt mean a thing...sh1t. Gay guys also give head, so i guess your gay if you like blow jobs then, huh? :rolleyes: *sigh, the pain thing is understandable at first. The first time i fucked a girl in the arse, she said it hurt. But, the more we did it, the more she liked it...then she started craving it every now and then....so i dunno. I guess it an aquired taste for some.

As for it smelling of shat....i have one word for you: Ametures. Girls....wash your bums and there is no prob. I guess only the non experienced would assume that youd smell shit or whatever...but hey, you live, you learn. :mfinger:

magnolia said:
The ass was meant to have shit come out of it, not a fat ol penis rammed into it. This is an exit only thank you VERY much.
Since when?? So your against it becasue it isnt 'natural'? So lemme guess, you dont use condoms or birth control? You dont shave your legs or use deorderant? Thats not a good reason at all and its time to throw that lil excuse to the wind, my (anal)sexually deprived friend. Open your mind a bit...then bend over. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
devil_monkey said:
As to why it's Forbidden...prolly cause most people view anal sex as something only done by "nasty sluts" or some such shit... :p
You say "nasty slut" like it's a bad thing ... lol ...
:p