WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines gurls and stupidity

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Spongebobmann56 said:
why do gurls act so dumb around guys
funny i was thinking the same about guys who act stupid around girls

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
because girls are stupid. That's why dog is MAN's best friend, you think a dog is dumb enough to befriend the lesser gender?

(just kidding, dont hit me with your purse)

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I'd hate to say it but, women are smarter than us. Sad but true they some how have every man under control. For example my friend thats a girl said "I'm cold" and instantly i got up and shut the window with out even realizing that she didn't even ask me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Bigfoot said:
I'd hate to say it but, women are smarter than us. Sad but true they some how have every man under control. For example my friend thats a girl said "I'm cold" and instantly i got up and shut the window with out even that she didn't even ask me.
hehehe

Yes one by one... we shall own you all

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Bow down before our godess Kitana

*Damn it the power of pussy is to powerful*

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
You know, maybe everyone is just too suceptible to the opposite gender... I can make my girlfriend change her hair by looking at it for too long, I knew exactly what I was doing, and her hair is now quite strange... though i don't mind. Although she did the same to me, but with a less subtle approach... she cut my hair herself while I slept.
Humans are too weak...

What the bloody fuck? Neither sex is better. The way the human race is going now, they'll both be obsolete soon. Neither girls, boys, blacks, or whites are better, they are all the same. Everybody has an equal chance to be cool, whatever happens is up to them.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Desdemona said:
What the bloody fuck? Neither sex is better. The way the human race is going now, they'll both be obsolete soon. Neither girls, boys, blacks, or whites are better, they are all the same. Everybody has an equal chance to be cool, whatever happens is up to them.
im not the same as a fucking guy

I mean for pete shake

i don't have sa didck

phil

Clitpickle
um

well, we have a few girls at school that are dam smart in lessons but then around guys they act all dumb to get attention, one minute they're working out the cube roote of pi in their heads, next it's 'where's the london marathon held? chicago? ahaha' oh they're sofunny :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Word to the wise...

Women act stupid so that men don't feel even more intimidated by them than they already are. Also, being stupid is safe. They know testosterone will not allow men to just sit and wait for nothing to happen. By acting stupid, women know men take it upon themselves to initiate action. Then, if that action results in failure, the women can just sit back and claim they had nothing to do with it. If the action works, they get to go along for the ride with no risk. Pretty sweet deal unless you want some genuine feeling inside that you are not a worthless piece of shit. This refusal to take chances is one of many reasons so many women have low self-esteem. If a woman is very physically attractive, the world comes to them and they don't learn how to make decisions for themselves. This combined with knowledge that their appearance will not last forever, results in a perpetual manic on-the-edge self-esteem crisis. Men are often criticized for wanting to solve a problem when a woman just wants to talk about it. Word for the wise - if a woman does not actively desire and seek solutions to the problems she encounters - get away from her fast - she will enlist you as a shoulder to cry on, use you, associate you with the problem and dump you both at the same time. :eek:

jamesp

In Memory...
what ive figured out is that guys think in turns of going through something whereas girls think of ways to get around it.

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
Apoplectic said:
Women act stupid so that men don't feel even more intimidated by them than they already are. Also, being stupid is safe. They know testosterone will not allow men to just sit and wait for nothing to happen. By acting stupid, women know men take it upon themselves to initiate action. Then, if that action results in failure, the women can just sit back and claim they had nothing to do with it. If the action works, they get to go along for the ride with no risk. Pretty sweet deal unless you want some genuine feeling inside that you are not a worthless piece of shit. This refusal to take chances is one of many reasons so many women have low self-esteem. If a woman is very physically attractive, the world comes to them and they don't learn how to make decisions for themselves. This combined with knowledge that their appearance will not last forever, results in a perpetual manic on-the-edge self-esteem crisis. Men are often criticized for wanting to solve a problem when a woman just wants to talk about it. Word for the wise - if a woman does not actively desire and seek solutions to the problems she encounters - get away from her fast - she will enlist you as a shoulder to cry on, use you, associate you with the problem and dump you both at the same time. :eek:
hmm... wat u said is mostly right... i know i like to act dumb but not really arnd men... its true that its easy cuz much less is expected of you... however i wont act intelligent arnd a men cuz yea, he wld feel intimidated... slow and steady... and yea the world is superficial where only the good looking gets it all on a silver plater.... but hey basically there are dumb men and dumb women, clever men and clever women, so quite setreotyping all women... we are not all the same....