WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Guy replaces "wand" with "wang" in Harry Potter books

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
I prefer the fanfic version of harry potter, Worst fanfic ever. It has delightful passages as

• I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky, I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. - Chapter 3
  • And then…………… suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time. - Chapter 4
  • “I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT….” Hargirid paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!” - Chapter 11
  • “Allah Kedavra!” - Chapter 13
  • "Kool" said Serious as Voldemort and Hedwig started 2 make out sexily. -Chapter 41

• 1LOL
Reactions: BeautifulSniper