WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guys need not reply

magnolia

Postaholic
To all u girls out there, wtf do u do when u get ur period? I'm in so much pain I can hardly move. Damn womanhood! :banghead: please, kill me now. :rip:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
well ask Mr.Newbie she should know

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
Guys don't get it. I hurt! Stop posting lame ass shit like this.
umm sorry cant help it im a sped.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Aren't there some sort of pain pills that are designed specifically for cramps during periods? I don't remember what they're called because I never pay much attention to those commercials, but if you can find em...Mydol, that's the shit I think. Try taking that I guess.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ya thers gyncalokamiene, and pussydavagiswell, Then theres something called lickittilitcumsalot.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
limit your salt intake, exercise even walking riding... screw mydol.... thats like poping sugar tablets.

Try Ibeprohan... extra strenght. Get some heat patches... and most importanly stay active.

You will learn to deal

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
To all u girls out there, wtf do u do when u get ur period? I'm in so much pain I can hardly move. Damn womanhood! :banghead: please, kill me now. :rip:
I would love to help you out, but I haven't had a period in like 4 months. Not prego, doctors dont know wtf is wrong with me.

But, when I did have them, I used some of the tricks I learned in nursing school.

Put a warm cloth or waterbag over your lower stomach, and rub it in a circular motion. One of the reasons you cramp is because of excess uh, stuff, not coming out.

Chamomile tea works wonders also, drink it warm even if it is hot outside.

Chocolate, I dont know why, but it tastes good, and you can blame the extra ounces on water retention for at least two weeks. lol.

BTW i am sure the guys Loved this post, the smart guys will remember and bring thier girls some tea when she is haveing a "bad" day.