WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GUYS--POLL: hmm this will be interesting..

If your wife/future wife got cancer and lost all her hair, what would you do?

• Point and laugh!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Support?

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
so the other day my friend that's a guy said that he was gonna shave his head and i joked saying i was too, then he said seriously that he would never hang out w/ me or be my friend if i did. i know for sure he wasnt joking either. which got me wondering.. lol idk how to do the poll thing so just post your answer. Would you completely disown your girl friend you really liked if she shaved her head? What if your wife/future wife got cancer and lost all her hair? just curious i know its kinda silly

My Ex had cancer, and her head had to be shaved. It really didn't bother me tho. It shouldnt ethier not if you really care about the person. However, there are some shallow mother fuckers out there. But hey who want to be with those assholes anyway.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
theres a world of difference between losing your hair from a disease and willingly shaving your head for some stupid reason.

LewdM@thew said:
theres a world of difference between losing your hair from a disease and willingly shaving your head for some stupid reason.
Good fucking point dude, I agree but still why break up over a dumb decision.

LewdM@thew said:
i know, i wouldnt ever do that because i wanted to. but i just wanna know how you guys would answer both questions

lifesabitch0303 said:
its nice to know all guys arent shallow
its all about the inside, not the outside. I hate fuckers that don't understand that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
lifesabitch0303 said:
so the other day my friend that's a guy said that he was gonna shave his head and i joked saying i was too, then he said seriously that he would never hang out w/ me or be my friend if i did. i know for sure he wasnt joking either. which got me wondering.. lol idk how to do the poll thing so just post your answer. Would you completely disown your girl friend you really liked if she shaved her head? What if your wife/future wife got cancer and lost all her hair? just curious i know its kinda silly
Stupid question = pathetic poll!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
this is a fucked up question. I hope i never have to go through that, but if i did, id support her 100%. who the hell would choose to point and laugh? thats just fucking disturbing.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't want to be married to "Mr.Clean."
...If I was in that position, i'd stay with her, even if it did look like "Mr. Clean".

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Support. I shaved my head when my cousin died (it's just something I do... when somebody I know and love dies, I shave my head). He died of cancer, and he was bald too. If a woman I love has no hair, well I can't help loving her.

If the shaved head is from a sickness then you have to support her, especially cause she's going through a rough time. But if its just something she did i would point and laugh and then seriously buy a wig for her. Not that i'm shallow just that is not something i would like to wake up and look at everyday.