guys smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea

Total Style
ok so i here all of u guys think ur tuff. well guess what im about to rip off your dick and serve it back to u on a hotdog bun. thats right guys theres a new grrrl in town and i brought my garden clippers

line up bitches!!!

chix rule :sword:

Easty

Click click boom
andrea, andrea, hmmm. doesn't ring a bell, can you please tell me why you're wasting my time. chop my dick off, im taking your clit. :sword:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Andrea said:
ok so i here all of u guys think ur tuff. well guess what im about to rip off your dick and serve it back to u on a hotdog bun. thats right guys theres a new grrrl in town and i brought my garden clippers

line up bitches!!!

Banned! :banned:

:rotflmao:

Easty

Click click boom
hey hav, im not sure, but do you think these 2 are lesbos? it wouldnt surprise me. why do you both hate guys so much?

Andrea

Total Style
sure thing now unzip ur pants ... hmm i cant find it. maybe you should send me a pic and blow it up so i know what to look for. :D

:sword: :sword: :sword: chop!!!

Easty

Click click boom
wow, if you're going to venture into b & t with that one "flame", you'll get e-raped in here.

FireAngel

Schmexy
Andrea said:

line up bitches!!!

Sounds to me like someone's trying too hard. Hon, take it from another female, if you want to prove your worth, don't sink to a male's level. Honestly the whole "one gender's better than the other" battle is kind of old. Both genders need the other, and neither side is better. I don't care what your beef is with the other gender. There are three words I have for you, "GET OVER IT!" That is all.

Andrea

Total Style
STFU u bunch of nancy-boys and quit wavin those boney girl-arms around. this wont hurt a bit. :D

:sword: :sword: :sword: snip-snip-snip

Havok

Mr. Ee
Well, I have been looking to get this thing reduced. It's hard trying to keep it in your sock, so you don't step on it.

Easty

Click click boom
angel and andrea

*yawn* any other flames up your ass you care to share with us? cuz its getting cold in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.