WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

guys who wear ping/Pink are gay

Who really gives a fuck what I say

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

forumman

Janglenut's AssMaster
:gun: What the fuck is up with little ass hole jocks thinking there cool as hell wearing pink fuckin clothes. Thats all I have to say :bomb:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ping? what is this Ping you speak of.
and It's really hard to see with that light pink writing, care to change?

Jung

???
Premium
forumman said:
:gun: What the fuck is up with little fag ass jocks thinking there cool as hell wearing pink fuckin clothes. Thats all I have to say :bomb:
Isn't it stupid irony that you'd post this thread in pink text?

ping stupidthread.com
... pinging stupidthread.com with 32 bytes of stupidity
... ping reply from stupidthread.com: no intelligence returned
100% intelligence loss

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
PING!!! LMFAO PING!!! Omg, dude, that just made my day. And also, I fuckin hate pink. It is the color of satan, as far as I'm concerned. Ha ha...can't you just picture a gay satan?

Satan: god, Adolf look at your clothes! They're so out of style! Maybe you should get tips from Martha Stewart.

Hitler: ((in heavy German accent))Umm...ist not she schtil livink?

Satan: Yes, but you never know when she'll be down here with the rest of us. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! ::giggle:: MUWAHAHAHA!!! ::frolick:: MUAHAHAHA!!! ::cough, gag, sputter:: DAMNIT MUSOLINNI, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY NO CUMMING IN MY MOUTH AS I SLEEP?!?! ...I wanna be awake when you do it, you sexy thing...

Oh, lord, that was funny. ::pats self on back::

Jung

???
Premium
tkme2thebedroom said:
PING!!! LMFAO PING!!! Omg, dude, that just made my day. And also, I fuckin hate pink. It is the color of satan, as far as I'm concerned. Ha ha...can't you just picture a gay satan?

Satan: god, Adolf look at your clothes! They're so out of style! Maybe you should get tips from Martha Stewart.

Hitler: Umm...ist not she schtil livink?

Satan: Yes, but you never know when she'll be down here with the rest of us. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! ::giggle:: MUWAHAHAHA!!! ::frolick:: MUAHAHAHA!!! ::cough, gag, sputter:: DAMNIT MUSOLINNI, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY NO CUMMING IN MY MOUTH AS I SLEP?!?! ...I wanna be awake when you do it, you sexy thing...

What? Slow down, the AOL crap is unreadable; please use English so those of us older than 14 can understand you.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
junglizm said:
What? Slow down, the AOL crap is unreadable; please use English so those of us older than 14 can understand you.
What in God's name are you talking about aol crap? The :: signifies an action. You'd know this if you role played. Older than 14 my ass. It seems you are the one with the problem. And you don't know hitler or mussolini? Ouch. Ever take American history?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
tkme2thebedroom said:

Hitler: ((in heavy German accent))Umm...ist not she schtil livink?

Satan: Yes, but you never know when she'll be down here with the rest of us. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! ::giggle:: MUWAHAHAHA!!! ::frolick:: MUAHAHAHA!!! ::cough, gag, sputter:: DAMNIT MUSOLINNI, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY NO CUMMING IN MY MOUTH AS I SLEEP?!?! ...I wanna be awake when you do it, you sexy thing...

please check your spelling.... i really dont care actully.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
junglizm said:
ping stupidthread.com
... pinging stupidthread.com with 32 bytes of stupidity
... ping reply from stupidthread.com: no intelligence returned
100% intelligence loss
You are my hero.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
otepsoul said:
please check your spelling.... i really dont care actully.
Okay, so I misspelled Mussolini! ONE WORD! Wtf is you guys's problem? NO fellow nerds?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
nah its more then that, but like i said (i really dont care)

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
otepsoul said:
nah its more then that, but like i said (i really dont care)
Actually, that is the only thing that was misspelled. The rest was intentional...Hitler's dialogue was written as it would be pronounced with a German accent.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
you made a poll for it. thats fucking sad right there.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Besides, if you don't know what omg means, or lmfao...ouch. Tres pathetico. Sorry to be so harsh, as I know it doesn't belong in this forum, but damn. That was fuckin hilarious and you're all LEARN TO SPELL. God...

Jung

???
Premium
tkme2thebedroom said:
What in God's name are you talking about aol crap? The :: signifies an action. You'd know this if you role played.
Sorry, I don't have that much free time to waste on RPG crap. I take showers and enjoy human interaction as well.
Older than 14 my ass.
I'm definitely much older than 14... :rolleyes:
It seems you are the one with the problem.
Not really; you see, this is the flaming forum, and in the flaming forum people flame. That's not such a hard concept to grasp, now is it?
And you don't know hitler or mussolini? Ouch. Ever take American history?
Yes, high school and college level. What does that have to do with anything? Point being, you suck at spelling and the entire post was unintelligible tripe.

Blazed

†Punisher†
why would i care to learn the 14 year old aol talk.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
junglizm said:
Sorry, I don't have that much free time to waste on RPG crap. I take showers and enjoy human interaction as well.

I'm definitely much older than 14... :rolleyes:

Not really; you see, this is the flaming forum, and in the flaming forum people flame. That's not such a hard concept to grasp, now is it?
Yes, high school and college level. What does that have to do with anything? Point being, you suck at spelling and the entire post was unintelligible tripe.
OWNED :thumbsup:

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Ouch. I give up, you don't care, I don't care, you don't understand anything I say, so I say no more. Happy? Of course not. God, what a waste of my life to be writing this! Sorry I wasted your time.

Jung

???
Premium
tkme2thebedroom said:
you don't understand anything I say
Yes, we're clearly to blame for you shortcomings. If you can't handle B&T then simply don't post in this forum. :rolleyes:

forumman said:
:gun: What the fuck is up with little fag ass jocks thinking there cool as hell wearing pink fuckin clothes. Thats all I have to say :bomb:
Is someone a little unsure of their masculinity or sexual preference? Most guys who wear pink are sure of their masculinity and sexual preference, so they feel comfortable wearing pink. It's sad that you hate them for having the confidence you lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.