WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines GWB Time's person of the Year 2004

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Bush named Time's 2004 Person of Year
www.chinaview.cn 2004-12-19 23:21:18

WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 (Xinhuanet) -- US President George W. Bush was chosen as Time's 2004 Person of the Year for "reframing reality to match his design," the magazine said Sunday.

Bush was named "for reshaping the debate until the choices bled,for reframing reality to match his design, for gambling his fortunes - and ours - on his faith in the power of leadership," the magazine said on its website.

In an interview with the magazine, Bush said he understands that his presidency "is one that has drawn some fire, whether it be at home or around the world... I don't expect many short-term historians to write nice things about me."

Yet even halfway through his presidency, Bush said he already sees his historic gamble paying off. The president "views his decision to press for the transformation of Afghanistan and then Iraq... as the heart of not just his foreign policy but his victory," the magazine said. "The election was about the use of American influence," Bush told the Time. The magazine gives the honor to the person who had the greatest impact, good or bad, over the year. Enditem

should i be laughing or crying?????????

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Actually, you should be planning to take a little RC car, duct-tape (yes, duct-tape since it is omnipotent) a bunch of expolsive-ey things onto it, and drive it into the White House.

Oh, and then detonate it and cause nation-wide chaos, leaving enough time to go kidnap Bushy-wushy and cut his balls of, make him eat them, and then film him raping a goat. In the ass.

Then broadcast the tape on guerrilla TV, then go to the post-office and kill all those mail delivering fuckers. Then kill yourself.

Time's Person of The Year

Time's Person of The Year isn't a positive or a negative it is simply saying someone has impacted the world for better or worse. For example, Hitler once was named Time's Person of The Year

Jung

???
Premium
screw_ball said:
Actually, you should be planning to take a little RC car, duct-tape (yes, duct-tape since it is omnipotent) a bunch of expolsive-ey things onto it, and drive it into the White House.

Oh, and then detonate it and cause nation-wide chaos, leaving enough time to go kidnap Bushy-wushy and cut his balls of, make him eat them, and then film him raping a goat. In the ass.

Then broadcast the tape on guerrilla TV, then go to the post-office and kill all those mail delivering fuckers. Then kill yourself.
^^
kill yourself.
gabxxxx said:
evry 1 iz on crack :pimp:
Great more AOL gayness. :thumbsdn:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
*barf*

this world has gone to SHIT when bush is man of the year.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
WILD said:
Time's Person of The Year isn't a positive or a negative it is simply saying someone has impacted the world for better or worse. For example, Hitler once was named Time's Person of The Year
my point exactly.
so shall i laugh or cry now?
:confused: