• Yes, H2s are lame

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
Do you think h2s are lame? the big ass ugly fucking suv thing.

link

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal regulators are investigating the Hummer H2 after receiving three reports of wheels falling off the vehicle, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said Monday.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
totally lame - the originall hummer was way cooler and could actually do all the offroading stuff. i got a ride in one the other day. sweeeeeeet.

Unforgiven

That Guy
what's funny, is city people who buy big SUV's or other offroading vehicles, but never take them off the road.

damn yuppies

tzedek

Original Member
gumercules said:
totally lame - the originall hummer was way cooler and could actually do all the offroading stuff. i got a ride in one the other day. sweeeeeeet.

hell yes. I would take a real hummer any day. h2 = :thumbsdn:

www.fuh2.com

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'd take an H2 if it was cheap, or free. But an original Hummer would be much nicer.. If I ever got an H2, I'd turn around and sell it for something else..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't like it, but if i got it for free or won it or whatever, I'd sell it for a nicer car. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
I don't like it, but if i got it for free or won it or whatever, I'd sell it for a nicer car. :thumbsup:
Exactly.. Who needs an H2? A highly gay person..

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why don't they just lower the prices of the orginial Hummer and take the H2 off the market? Shit, then it would actually be worth it. The originals are very nice, but not for 90,000.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
because then everyone would have one. if i were to get a real humvee i wouldn't want every soccer mom to have one too. the H2 cuts a lot of corners and drops a lot of features that the original hummer has to lower the price, like the ability to inflate/deflate tires from inside the car

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tzedek said:
Do you think h2s are lame? the big ass ugly fucking suv thing.

link
If you could afford one, you'd probably have one!!! They are actually pretty nice, in an ugly way.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
gumercules said:
agree, the original hummer was a lot kewler ... I ride in them almost every fucking day ... probably not nearly as sweet as your experience (army) ... lol

tzedek

Original Member
TwisT said:
If you could afford one, you'd probably have one!!! They are actually pretty nice, in an ugly way.

if i could afford one, i would buy something with some class. not that ugly piece of gas guzzling shit.

this is what i would buy with the same money:

Status
Not open for further replies.