WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I know I've put myself in this situation but I still want to bitch about it....... I work for a lazy red headded peice of shit who cant get out of bed before noon to show up for work......then when he does show, his breath smells like he just licked a horses ass(just a guess at what a horses ass smells like).... and heres the kicker I don't even get paid to work there... I though I would be a nice guy cause the previous owner was a friend and work for free till the new owner got the business going and then get paid, its been almost a year and a half now and still nothing...... I blam it on hhis lazyness but he says its the cutomers...
go figure.....

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
sancho said:
I know I've put myself in this situation but I still want to bitch about it....... I work for a lazy red headded peice of shit who cant get out of bed before noon to show up for work......then when he does show, his breath smells like he just licked a horses ass(just a guess at what a horses ass smells like).... and heres the kicker I don't even get paid to work there... I though I would be a nice guy cause the previous owner was a friend and work for free till the new owner got the business going and then get paid, its been almost a year and a half now and still nothing...... I blam it on hhis lazyness but he says its the cutomers...
go figure.....
You know something your a fucking DUMBASS.....Say Pancho I need someone to Clean my toilet every week and seeing you don't even work for a fucking PEANUT, get your ass in gear. :mfinger:

Dude you CAN quit.....and should! Don't be a door mat!

OR you can keep your hands on your ankles, because your takin it straight up the ASS..... :moon:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
sancho said:
go figure.....
ok your new, fuck you and welcome

SurferGirl20

Banned - What an Asshat!
sancho said:
go figure.....
What the Fuck! Why the fuck are you even there? I mean you must be one stupid piece of shit. Why are you even Bitching about this stupid shit. I'll tell you what, why dont you get a real job where you get paid real MONEY, or have you even heard of MONEY? Oh and by the way, we all know that you know what a horses ass really smells like! :fsmile:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
SurferGirl20 said:
Hell No, I am not from Texas. I am from Virginia and learn to spell dumb ass! :mad:
Hey what the hell is wrong with texas??? Oh and you are quoting OTEP...you douchebag...deus was the one who misspelled it...plus otep and deus post coherent ...cohesive sentences that make sense..you on the other hand seem like you failed the 2 grade....

otepsoul said:
you make it sound like you are. retard.
yep..i must agree with you there buddy....

SurferGirl20 said:
I am not a fucking Hick either, I was originally from Ct.
you know...i wouldnt be surprised if you married your cousin....seriously ....this isnt b&t but you leave yourself open for flames.....

SurferGirl20 said:
Your from Germany huh? OMG!...lol. Your only 17...lol. what a youngster, not even an adult yet...awww.
oh and you being 20 is a whole lot better....its weird that you make fun of him...being that young...living in a diff. country...when he was more social freedom in germany than you do here....oh wow you can buy smokes and vote here....while overthere he can get drunk off his ass...and do all sorts of crazy shit at 17......awwwww......

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
SurferGirl20 said:
Your from Germany huh? OMG!...lol. Your only 17...lol. what a youngster, not even an adult yet...awww.
oh sweet jesus your 20 big diff 3 years not an adult even yet too i see

daaaaaaaaamn!! ::fpalm:: i just started laughing my ass off at this thread man! I seriously don't fucking believe my eyes. SG seek help. HA HA

Last edited by a moderator: