Ha ha! I fucking rule!

Descent

Hella Constipated
After discovering that the fan on my 9700 Pro was kaput, I had to order a new one. However, if I ran the cooler passive, my card would fry (Sapphire put on a really crappy cooler).

So yep, you guessed it, I had to put my backup card in. The uber crappy AOpen 32MB TNT2 Pro. I proceeded to OC it to 166/166.

Now the big question: Could it run Half-Life 2?

I loaded up HL2, expecting the worst. I got about 4 fps.

I found a tweak guide, and after 15 minutes, I have it running at 30-60 fps! It's amazing! It turns out my games were running like shit because my 9700 was overheating.

This is simply amazing. I doubt anyone else has done this yet.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
After discovering that the fan on my 9700 Pro was kaput, I had to order a new one. However, if I ran the cooler passive, my card would fry (Sapphire put on a really crappy cooler).

So yep, you guessed it, I had to put my backup card in. The uber crappy AOpen 32MB TNT2 Pro. I proceeded to OC it to 166/166.

I loaded up HL2, expecting the worse. I got about 4 fps.

I find a tweak guide, and after 15 minutes, I have it running at 30-60 fps! It's amazing! It turns out my games were running like shit because my 9700 was overheating.

Want a cookie?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:

I loaded up HL2, expecting the worse. I got about 4 fps.

I find a tweak guide, and after 15 minutes, I have it running at 30-60 fps! It's amazing! It turns out my games were running like shit because my 9700 was overheating.

Jesus C-h-r-i-s-t.. Have you ever asked a girl out?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
No. The girls in my school are all a bunch of emo losers.
Emo eh? Yum :thumbsup: . Emo girls are hot, the mini skirts and leg warmers, and band memorabilia they wear is such a turn on! Plus knowing the fact that you can go to a concert with them and play some xbox is just, wow.. Amazingness.. That's how emo girls are, and that kicks ass..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ugh...emo? I'd much rather date a nerdy Asian chick...problem is we have no nerdy chicks in our school...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Ugh...emo? I'd much rather date a nerdy Asian chick...problem is we have no nerdy chicks in our school...
You two could stay up late sending C++ messages on AIM, talking about the latest in computer parts and getting off from bump mapping in HL2 :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
I bet you if we cloned a copy of you, cept in female DNA, you'd be like "0MFG H4XXZ0R!!! I R SO 1337!!11! L00K @ MY GIRLFR13ND!!"

Descent

Hella Constipated
Whoops....HAHAHA! LOL LOL!

I misread that. I was thinking about personality traits, not genetics...

Sorry, my bad. Now please, geht back on topic.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart

You should buy this shirt man, and then ask out a girl! :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:

I loaded up HL2, expecting the worst. I got about 4 fps.

I found a tweak guide, and after 15 minutes, I have it running at 30-60 fps! It's amazing! It turns out my games were running like shit because my 9700 was overheating.

I am so proud of you, gucking feek.

:p

Havok

Mr. Ee
HavokChylde said:
Yams DG! OMGWTFBBQC0MiX0R1337!!!!!!!1111One!!!!!!omG!!!!!wtf4life!!!!!!

Fucking gin and juice. My apologies. Never again will I spout crap like that.

Until the next time I'm trashed.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Fucking gin and juice. My apologies. Never again will I spout crap like that.

Until the next time I'm trashed.
You had to quote yourself HC? :lol: