WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Ha HA Iraq did have them

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
whats your beef wit the aussies
they get sex all the time... form HOT bitches i wish i could just kill all the men in one fowl swoop and have an island full of hot bitches that like other bitches and anal sex
that would be awsome!!!!

yeha but hey dumb ass if you nuke the country youll kill most of the females too, you jackass. the ones who were not killed would suffer from radiation and shit

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
yeha but hey dumb ass if you nuke the country youll kill most of the females too, you jackass. the ones who were not killed would suffer from radiation and shit
i forgot a ","

i wish i could just kill all the men in one fowl swoop and have an island full of hot bitches that like other bitches and anal sex
that would be awsome!!!!

How in the fuck could you possibly forget that nucular arms would wipe out anything in their path.

stoj

arsehole
Iraq dismisses nuclear find report
Wed 21 July, 2004 14:34

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's Interior Ministry has dismissed as "stupid" a report in a local newspaper that three nuclear missiles were found near the town of Tikrit.

A senior U.S. military official told reporters on Wednesday he had no information on the report in the newspaper al-Sabah. He said officials were checking the report.

Asked by Reuters about the report, a spokesman at the Interior Ministry said: "It's stupid."

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
well we have some work to do repopulizeing austrila

stoj said:
Iraq dismisses nuclear find report
Wed 21 July, 2004 14:34

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's Interior Ministry has dismissed as "stupid" a report in a local newspaper that three nuclear missiles were found near the town of Tikrit.

A senior U.S. military official told reporters on Wednesday he had no information on the report in the newspaper al-Sabah. He said officials were checking the report.

Asked by Reuters about the report, a spokesman at the Interior Ministry said: "It's stupid."
Did you read the link above and I mean the whole link. read before you submit the next responce,Jackass,

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
Sounds Fun I got dibs on the real freaky ones
ok ill take the hot ones cause u calles the ones that sufferes from fallout... asshole

stoj

arsehole
Lawdawg428 said:
Did you read the link above and I mean the whole link. read before you submit the next responce,Jackass,
Um, yes. Did I miss something?

youknowthedeal said:
ok ill take the hot ones cause u calles the ones that sufferes from fallout... asshole

I ment freaky as in come on big daddy lawdawg fuck me in my puckered tight asshole and call me your bitch

stoj

arsehole
Lawdawg428 said:
Apperently we read two diffren pages cause the one I read said nothin about the clame being stupid
Was from Reuters.

And anyways even if they were found that doesn't automatically justify the war.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
stoj said:
Was from Reuters.

And anyways even if they were found that doesn't automatically justify the war.
well that seem to be a lie!!! he is wepons of mass destruction and i will kill the ausie men!!!

stoj

arsehole
youknowthedeal said:
well that seem to be a lie!!! he is wepons of mass destruction and i will kill the ausie men!!!
Alright but she's mine! :)

Lawdawg428 said:
well it dose not tottally justify the war but now at least maybe people will stop calling bush a lier
Heh. I doubt it.