WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Had a WTF moment on the way home

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Yesterday I was driving home on the Long island expressway, where you can see a number of entertaining sights. This one took the cake.
I see a guy in the middle of 3 lanes, I'm in the left lane diagnaly behind him. I see him holding one of those standard white plastic shopping bags up to his face. As I'm drifting past him 75mph to his 70 or so, I notice the bag kind of swaying as if heavy with something. Once I get next to him, I can now tell, that he's puking in it. 70Mph and this guy is puking like it's nothing. Then he takes the bag and puts it on the seat next to him and keeps driving.
How the fuck does one do that? There's ample places to pull over. Even if you can't pull over to puke in time, why not pull over to get the puke bag out of your car?
WTF!?!?

I had a similar but slightly different experience with this girl, in a post entitled "People can see you in your car, right?"

G's-up

Postaholic
Yeah the visual on that was a little disgusting...LOL....Was the guy driving while he did this as well? I mean he could take that to David Lettermans stupid human tricks if he was driving and doing this.........
As for the link with the booger eating babe........I bet she did that because she saw you looking.....LOL....either that or she is a serious coke freak that wanted to make sure she got every bit of her money's worth...... :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
G's-up said:
Yeah the visual on that was a little disgusting...LOL....Was the guy driving while he did this as well? I mean he could take that to David Lettermans stupid human tricks if he was driving and doing this.........
As for the link with the booger eating babe........I bet she did that because she saw you looking.....LOL....either that or she is a serious coke freak that wanted to make sure she got every bit of her money's worth...... :thumbsup:
Yes, the guy was driving about 70 and puking at the same time.

That's skill.

I remember one of my "sisters" (extended family) would roll a joint with one hand while shifting, then light the joint, kill a can of beer, and give her dude a handjob, all while going about 80 down the backroads in Medina Lake.

I'm not sure about the handjob, but I've seen her do the others. It was an amazing sight. Now if I could only walk and chew bubblegum at the same time, THAT would be something.

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
Yes, the guy was driving about 70 and puking at the same time.

Wow the Long Island expressway is that stressful?? Damn thats some bad traffic.....LOL......at least he used a bag and didnt just stick his head out the window for the windshield behind him to catch....EEEWWWWEEEEE

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
That's skill.

I remember one of my "sisters" (extended family) would roll a joint with one hand while shifting, then light the joint, kill a can of beer, and give her dude a handjob, all while going about 80 down the backroads in Medina Lake.

I'm not sure about the handjob, but I've seen her do the others. It was an amazing sight. Now if I could only walk and chew bubblegum at the same time, THAT would be something.
I used to do the same shit. Well,I was'nt a girl(back then)and without the handjob,and it was in Chicago. Oh yeah...I was about seventeen.

Im still working on the bubblegum thing though.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
That's skill.

I can do that. Ok, mabye not the hand job part, but the rest, most definelty. besides, I hate giving hand jobs. I think penises are kind of ugly.

I'm not too sure about the handjob part either.

I've seen the rest of her skills in action, but I only have her word to go off of for the other.

Hmm...Knowing her, she pulled it off. Or jerked it off, however you want to look at it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
I'm not too sure about the handjob part either.

I've seen the rest of her skills in action, but I only have her word to go off of for the other.

Hmm...Knowing her, she pulled it off. Or jerked it off, however you want to look at it.

Well if she yanked too hard, mabye she did pull it off......like a lorena bobbit move with bare hands...lol

Oh Max, I think that guy was probably one of those heroin addicts that vomits every time they shoot a load, and they just get used to vomiting and doing something at the same time. I know a girl like that, one of our local drug addicts everybody went to school with and everybody knows her. she is a pretty sad person.

dustinzgirl said:
Well if she yanked too hard, mabye she did pull it off......like a lorena bobbit move with bare hands...lol

Oh Max, I think that guy was probably one of those heroin addicts that vomits every time they shoot a load, and they just get used to vomiting and doing something at the same time. I know a girl like that, one of our local drug addicts everybody went to school with and everybody knows her. she is a pretty sad person.

That is sad. I've seen plenty of people go into a nod after they shove the mud....Have you ever fallen asleep smoking a cigarette? Imagine not waking up after it starts to burn, then it just leaves a huge hole in your fingers.....that's sad too.

Ok, off the heroine addict stories. Sensitive subject.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
That is sad. I've seen plenty of people go into a nod after they shove the mud....Have you ever fallen asleep smoking a cigarette? Imagine not waking up after it starts to burn, then it just leaves a huge hole in your fingers.....that's sad too.

Ok, off the heroine addict stories. Sensitive subject.
Never fell asleep with a smoke, I usually dont smoke in the evenings and if I do it is at my computer. I fell asleep driving once along, long time ago....after a 6 day run....god, I am so glad to be aways form all that fucking shitty drugs.

Yeah, fuck anything that keeps you up for four days, or keeps you down for four days. I never did heroine, but I did have a problem with speed for a while....That's not as fun as it seems....

Bud and Brew,
I love only two.

Ok, back on topic....

OMG he was puking??? Lol...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Yeah, fuck anything that keeps you up for four days, or keeps you down for four days. I never did heroine, but I did have a problem with speed for a while....That's not as fun as it seems....

OMG he was puking??? Lol...
I hate it when you know somebody going down the sme path that you busted your ass to get out of, and they just dont fucking listen.

OMG what a WTF moment..lol

Descent

Hella Constipated
ROFFEL! Strenghtening your immune.sys file! ROFFEL!

Oh yeah...I can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time. Up yours :p .

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I once was at a stop light... I heard in the back seat or a different carv some girl say "This dick, for the rest of my life. This dick." Then her head went down.

Scarred for life...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
Yesterday I was driving home on the Long island expressway, where you can see a number of entertaining sights. This one took the cake.
I see a guy in the middle of 3 lanes, I'm in the left lane diagnaly behind him. I see him holding one of those standard white plastic shopping bags up to his face. As I'm drifting past him 75mph to his 70 or so, I notice the bag kind of swaying as if heavy with something. Once I get next to him, I can now tell, that he's puking in it. 70Mph and this guy is puking like it's nothing. Then he takes the bag and puts it on the seat next to him and keeps driving.
How the fuck does one do that? There's ample places to pull over. Even if you can't pull over to puke in time, why not pull over to get the puke bag out of your car?
WTF!?!?

I had a similar but slightly different experience with this girl, in a post entitled "People can see you in your car, right?"
ahh max i remember reading that nose picking one for the first time

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
MaxPower said:
Yesterday I was driving home on the Long island expressway, where you can see a number of entertaining sights.
yeah those dome thingys by exit 49 and the keyspan plant smokestack hypnotize me too, and lord knows how many time ive almost caused a 12 car pile-up staring at the WELCOME HOME LOVED ONE signs hanging on all the overpasses lol

/sarcasam

that booger thing is pretty news worthy tho, youd be shocked to know that alot of people acually eat boogers, dont know the percentage but ive saw that somewhere once, frightning huh

i acually ate one once out of curiosity when i was younger, its quite harmless, they dont even have a taste...which kinda makes you wonder WTF do ppl eat boogers for anyways? :confused:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
WTF!?!?

ew

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Boogers aren't really my chew of choice. The crunchy ones,maybe. A nose chunk with a nice slinky hair in it,now thats funtastic. You can floss your teeth and enjoy a chewy snack at the same time. Besure you dont use the same finger you used to dig in your ass with.

Finger lickin' good. :thumbsup: