WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Had Sex second to last Friday of January

HadSexOnFriday

Hoodrat
I know you are jealous, it's ok I would be jealous of me too. I was up in that like uh huhu uh uhuhu uh hhuhuh uhuh oh uhuhuh. Ya feel? I would pull out and then her legs would be shaking and i was like damn girl I ain't even going half speed. Man she had to learn how to walk again the sex was that good lmao. We were going at it for like an hour and every time I was about to cum I would pull out and then she'd suck me dry I was like gad dayumm. Probably gonna have sex next friday too. I think I might be a literal dog man like gayud muda phukin dayum!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I know you are jealous, it's ok I would be jealous of me too. I was up in that like uh huhu uh uhuhu uh hhuhuh uhuh oh uhuhuh. Ya feel? I would pull out and then her legs would be shaking and i was like damn girl I ain't even going half speed. Man she had to learn how to walk again the sex was that good lmao. We were going at it for like an hour and every time I was about to cum I would pull out and then she'd suck me dry I was like gad dayumm. Probably gonna have sex next friday too. I think I might be a literal dog man like gayud muda phukin dayum!
I had sex with your mom. Don't be jealous.

HadSexOnFriday

Hoodrat
Wow! - that is amazing!!!
I can't wait to have that sex stuff, it sounds fun. :)

AGAIN!?!?!
How are you getting so lucky!?!?!
Ok, heres the secret. Don't tell anyone though, I don't want everyone having too much sex. What you gotta do is you gotta be like, "whatsup bb" and then she'll be like "oh dang you hit dat?" and then you be like, "yeah that's whats up!" After formal introductions, you have sex with in her car on a Friday.

Once a week. That must be a record or stuff.
I wouldn't be surprised. I'm actually used to this kinda stuff, I guess it just comes with having sex, I guess.

I'm pretty sure I've never had sex on a Friday.
You a monday kinda guy?

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
... Don't tell anyone though, I don't want everyone having too much sex.
I know, mang. This is kinda my Agenda too.
it's like, if "other" people are out there having sex, then that's less sex for me!
And that's just not the Bee's Tits... THERE'S JUST NOT ENOUGH SEX TO GO AROUND!!!

You know, I gotta tip to return.
Chicks super-dig it when you theme up different days of the week devoted to sex requirementals.
Like Sinatra Sundays - Where you lounge around all smugly, sippin' Martinis n shit, sexin' it up like a Bawsss.
And Mike Tyson Monday - Where you just pound the shit out of each other, and speak to each other in a lisp.
And everyone's favorite: Hector Martinez Thursday - Where (in case you are unaware of the mostest famous West Mexican Drug Lord) you scream like a Mariachi and rape your sister Day, while dressed in Mexican Cowboy sporting your favorite Mexican beer.
The limits are exasperatingly exasperating! - you TOO can make up your own day of the week themed around your interrrests too.

giphy.gif