WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Had Sex second to last Friday of January

bignibba69

Fresh Meat
I know you are jealous, it's ok I would be jealous of me too. I was up in that like uh huhu uh uhuhu uh hhuhuh uhuh oh uhuhuh. Ya feel? I would pull out and then her legs would be shaking and i was like damn girl I ain't even going half speed. Man she had to learn how to walk again the sex was that good lmao. We were going at it for like an hour and every time I was about to cum I would pull out and then she'd suck me dry I was like gad dayumm. Probably gonna have sex next friday too. I think I might be a literal dog man like gayud muda phukin dayum!
Bruh

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I know you are jealous, it's ok I would be jealous of me too. I was up in that like uh huhu uh uhuhu uh hhuhuh uhuh oh uhuhuh. Ya feel? I would pull out and then her legs would be shaking and i was like damn girl I ain't even going half speed. Man she had to learn how to walk again the sex was that good lmao. We were going at it for like an hour and every time I was about to cum I would pull out and then she'd suck me dry I was like gad dayumm. Probably gonna have sex next friday too. I think I might be a literal dog man like gayud muda phukin dayum!
Did you have sex today?

• 1Agree
Reactions: beef_roller