WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss HAH, fuck off

suck on this

pretty crazy
k about the fucking if you were a women and you got raped by 12 mongolian albino midgets would you go for abortion post

my first reaction was

LMFAO wow! you guys are taking this post litterally or something.. I can't fucking believe it... and you call me stupid.. that post was oriented at pro-life people who think that abortion is evil whatever the situation is. My post was a scenario, to make you think. If you WERE raped, and pregnant, wich obviously never happened to any of you stupid fucks. would you consider abortion. what are you, a bunch of naive little pink rabbits. stupid fucks. that abortion idea didn't just pop out of my head it happened to a friend except it wasn't 12 albino mongolian midgets it was 3 mother fuckers and you know what? she got aborted..good for her, fuck off you don't know what it's like. that girl was A FUCKING SUNSHINE the sweetest girl ever and now she just wants to die i feel helpless i want to kill the bastards you have no idea how she feels or how i feel about it and i hate you all.

</rant>

Tenderony
suck on this said:
k about the fucking if you were a women and you got raped by 12 mongolian albino midgets would you go for abortion post

my first reaction was

LMFAO wow! you guys are taking this post litterally or something.. I can't fucking believe it... and you call me stupid.. that post was oriented at pro-life people who think that abortion is evil whatever the situation is. My post was a scenario, to make you think. If you WERE raped, and pregnant, wich obviously never happened to any of you stupid fucks. would you consider abortion. what are you, a bunch of naive little pink rabbits. stupid fucks. that abortion idea didn't just pop out of my head it happened to a friend except it wasn't 12 albino mongolian midgets it was 3 mother fuckers and you know what? she got aborted..good for her, fuck off you don't know what it's like. that girl was A FUCKING SUNSHINE the sweetest girl ever and now she just wants to die i feel helpless i want to kill the bastards you have no idea how she feels or how i feel about it and i hate you all.
Well prehaps if you said it like that, we might not have reacted the way we did. It came across as a sick joke, not a conversation starter.

You were begging for it. Don't start moaning like a little bitch.

</rant>

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
suck on this said:

my first reaction was

Holy shit!!! Albino mongolian midgets are on the loose again? :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
suck on this said:

my first reaction was

See? now that's better. The first time you posted, you were the one that posted like a stupid fuck. Hence the flaming. This post however has actual content and raises an actual issue for discussion. That's what this forum "The Issues" is about. Not posting some off the wall one liner. As far as the I hate you all thing, I'm sure nobody here cares. It was you that brought this upon yourself by posting in the issues, in the manner that you did.

As for your friend, I feel great sympathy for her, and feel that she did the right thing, if that's what she felt she needed to do. Rape is one of the worst things a woman can go through, some would choose death first.