WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Haha...god, this is hillarious...

Chris

Sick Bastard
ooh...god... was laughing my ass of at this one... now; I was complimenting one of the new girls(or "new girl" since last summer) in my class on her looks...I said she looked good with her hair down...you know; like your nice fellow classmate...this was on msn... she goes

hot is hot cold is not lol nadine!! eww omg he has a pierce in his left ear! life is a bitch... be a bitch back!!! SMILE!!!! says:

chris i really dont appreciate comments from u about my appearance im serious

hot is hot cold is not lol nadine!! eww omg he has a pierce in his left ear! life is a bitch... be a bitch back!!! SMILE!!!! says:

okay thats off limits 2 u i dont even no u, u might b some serial rapist or somethin
I was so fucking laughing my ass of...you might not...but I did...haha...don't ask about her sn...she's "not normal"...egyptian girl... I'm still laughing...

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
The funny is not strong with this one...

The stupidity IS strong with this one though, especially the girl. Jesus.

Fugly

Tenderony
I think you might be legally retarded. Have you been tested? People like you can live relatively normal lives with little to no help changing your pants.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I'm sorry, what were you saying? I was too busy hearing SILENCE, from people NOT laughing at your dumb post.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I'm guessing that was a try at sarcasm?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Chris's stupidity far exceeds the girls stupidity. :thumbsup: