WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Haha..

ctye

Cherie Tye
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to alll you UNHAPPY and HAPPY :thumbsup: people on this site!!

Just to piss some of you off.. i guess im posting this.. ( it seems you can post anything on this site regardless of spelling, topic, or belief.. and someones BOUND to get off on trying to piss you off...that shit trips me out..im having a field day with the angry people here.. :mfinger: )

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
ctye said:

Just to piss some of you off.. i guess im posting this.. ( it seems you can post anything on this site regardless of spelling, topic, or belief.. and someones BOUND to get off on trying to piss you off...that shit trips me out..im having a field day with the angry people here.. :mfinger: )
I think I am in love with you. Please marry me!

ctye said:

hey dumbass, why not post this in chit chat, since this doesnt have anything to do with life sucking? ;)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I think I am in love with you. Please marry me!
Uhm, CFF, thats a guy. :thumbsdn:

Jk. :thumbsup: