WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! andrea, "angel" come in here, playing all n00bish and coy, when in reality, they are nothing but a couple of 300lbs, transexual, wanna be girl, ummmm boy, ummmmmm jealous boy/girl flamer? well they also have their playmate "danger", which is a super, awesome name! wish i was dangerous! hmmmmmmmm well tranies, you did your best, you ended up sucking (shhhhhhh cock) and your pretty princess "bonesaw", all 90lbs of him, soaking wet, did TONES of damage. :mfinger:

awwwww are you cross eyed and color blind? ya the short bus does that to "special" people.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Nymphchick said:
HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! andrea, "angel" come in here, playing all n00bish and coy, when in reality, they are nothing but a couple of 300lbs, transexual, wanna be girl, ummmm boy, ummmmmm jealous boy/girl flamer? well they also have their playmate "danger", which is a super, awesome name! wish i was dangerous! hmmmmmmmm well tranies, you did your best, you ended up sucking (shhhhhhh cock) and your pretty princess "bonesaw", all 90lbs of him, soaking wet, did TONES of damage. :mfinger:

Retard. *Yawn* I can't even begin to explain to your bitter neanderthal self just how mediocre your rants are... ugh. Make her stop being so awful at flaming... ::fpalm::

That's one topic in my honor...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
chucktheskiffie said:
And about the fiftieth time you've used bold...

We understand you!

damn 'tard
I don't remember using bold very often, hotshot....... looks like you're confused as is typical of confused idiots... it's called emphasis, you illiterate simpleton, authors often use it to emphasize....

See, this is why I don't raid often. Now I've got people calling me a ninja with no friends and that I use BBCode too much..... oh ouch ouch.. stop, the pain it's unbearable. Have you no souls?! :rolleyes:

THATS IT MARROW! CALL ME BIG NAMES I CAN HARDLY PRONOUNCE, THEN TRY TO SAY I'M GOOD AT SPELLING! HOW DARE YOU SIR! if i was in the right mind, i'd pull out the dildo, your used to and thank your ass, but as it were, i am not thankful or glad your bright and gay rainbow came my way, but i will support you in your flaming manor, and say BITCH!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Bonesaw said:
I don't remember using bold very often, hotshot....... looks like you're confused as is typical of confused idiots... it's called emphasis, you illiterate simpleton, authors often use it to emphasize....

See, this is why I don't raid often. Now I've got people calling me a ninja with no friends and that I use BBCode too much..... oh ouch ouch.. stop, the pain it's unbearable. Have you no souls?! :rolleyes:
Sorry champ, my bad... i keep getting you and the other fool (angel??) mixed up...

besides mate, real authors don't use sarcasm, its the lowest form of wit. Keep trying though - i'm sure things will look up for you shortly

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Oh God, how can anyone live with this bitch in their life?

Oop... Canadian... forget I asked.

Bonesaw said:
Oh God, how can anyone live with this bitch in their life?

Oop... Canadian... forget I asked.

Whoo! Another great post, dissing Canadians!

You truly are the master flamer.

*yawn*

That was sarcasm. I figured I'd have to tell you, seeing as how you're a bigger idiot than all of your other lame-brain friends.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Lol. Yes, that's why I've been complimented at least three times now by your own members... hey, here's a nifty idea, you fumbling fuckhats... make up your minds and keep your stories straight... I'm better than you - you know it - I sure as fuck know it - anyone lurking knows it...

Aww, poor baby... go fuck a tumbleweed...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Bonesaw said:
Lol. Yes, that's why I've been complimented at least three times now by your own members... hey, here's a nifty idea, you fumbling fuckhats... make up your minds and keep your stories straight... I'm better than you - you know it - I sure as fuck know it - anyone lurking knows it...

Aww, poor baby... go fuck a tumbleweed...

The tiller of life called a maggot requests your presence. Only an audience with him can grant you divine status, showing all who oppose that milk is the true power. Forever shall the internets be ran by milk.

Bonesaw said:
Lol. Yes, that's why I've been complimented at least three times now by your own members.QUOTE]

Perhaps if you realized the beauty of sarcasm, you wouldn't be so happy about these "compliments". One will never learn.

Go back to your bondage, and anal rape buddy, it suits you better. :thumbsup:

HavokChylde said:
Bonesaw said:
Lol. Yes, that's why I've been complimented at least three times now by your own members.QUOTE]

Perhaps if you realized the beauty of sarcasm, you wouldn't be so happy about these "compliments". One will never learn.

Go back to your bondage, and anal rape buddy, it suits you better. :thumbsup:
ooooooo your sexy when your poetic ;)

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
You flailing assholes don't get it do you? A selection of your members, despite your best efforts to downplay and hate-rate your opposition, it is highly common for me in particular to be complimented genuinely... it was no challenge whatsoever to get under your collective skin and do damage to your see-through acts of internet thuggery...

Plain and simple, you all have much to learn... but hey, you obviously don't care that you're not putting any heart into this, nor that you don't even have the brains to make it worthwhile if you did...

Bonesaw said:
You flailing assholes don't get it do you? A selection of your members, despite your best efforts to downplay and hate-rate your opposition, it is highly common for me in particular to be complimented genuinely... it was no challenge whatsoever to get under your collective skin and do damage to your see-through acts of internet thuggery...

Plain and simple, you all have much to learn... but hey, you obviously don't care that you're not putting any heart into this, nor that you don't even have the brains to make it worthwhile if you did...

First of all, nymph, my poetic soul owns. :thumbsup:

Secondly, Bonesaw - Stfu pube. I'm sorry if I'm not "putting my heart" into this. I don't take the internets seriously, unlike your punkass. :thumbsup:

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
I take all forms of intellect seriously to some degree, seeing as every medium has the opportunity to advance one's character and level of perception......

You, however, seem to be genuinely stupid...

Bonesaw said:
I take all forms of intellect seriously to some degree, seeing as every medium has the opportunity to advance one's character and level of perception......

You, however, seem to be genuinely stupid...
That makes sense. I've gone no where on this site, and have never posted intelligently. Oh woe is me, what am I to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.