WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hair Color(Dye)

Smiss

smissinat0r
So I'm sittin here at the computer, and I have an itch on my head.

Oh yea, it's cause I have hair color on my head that is burning my scalp. But I don't think of that and just scratch it, leaving me with fingers lookin like... Well I dye my hair red, you can think of it.

That's All. :eek:

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
AHAHHAHAHA. Fucktard ;)

Jason was horribly amused when I dyed my hair blue. He would say I make fun you! HAHAHHAHA! I make fun you! He never actually insulted me, just threatened that he would.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Would you ever dye his hair?

Smiss

smissinat0r
OOO! OOO! DYE IT GREEN!

Then say Ha Ha! I'm gonna make fun of you! :)

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
I think I'll wait til he's at least five. I don't want to burn his baby scalp, ya know ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That day will always live in infamy, with the conformity of the new order, and will not be forgotten, though sometimes dismissed, but never forgotten. There will be an apocolypse, now.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
SMISS was awesome. I will never forget that sink.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Smiss said:
So I'm sittin here at the computer, and I have an itch on my head.

Oh yea, it's cause I have hair color on my head that is burning my scalp. But I don't think of that and just scratch it, leaving me with fingers lookin like... Well I dye my hair red, you can think of it.

That's All. :eek:
Periodically I bleach my whole head cept the facial hair! I like it for the summer. light color and short keeps me cool!

Holy fuck.

This thread's a day short of being exactly 11 months old.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
Holy fuck.

This thread's a day short of being exactly 11 months old.

Holy SHIT! your right. I didn't realize.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
ChilianFuckFace said:
What happend to her?
Had computer issues and one hell of a hectic real life. She's sometimes around on IM and LJ from time to time, but too busy for WTF or other forums it seems.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
deus_ex_machina said:
NOW it's 11 months old :D
OOH... will we be coming back in a month to celebrate the one year anniversery? *gets champange*

billybob13 said:
OOH... will we be coming back in a month to celebrate the one year anniversery? *gets champange*
oh joy. sound the fuckin' trumpets.

how about you make a fuckin' cake as well. can't live off of fuckin' champagne...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Ill bake the cake !!! =D Im good at that stuff...hehe...now the question is...strawberry cake with white icing or yellow cake with chocolate icing? :confused:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
sinamon said:
Ill bake the cake !!! =D Im good at that stuff...hehe...now the question is...strawberry cake with white icing or yellow cake with chocolate icing? :confused:
How about half and half. This way everyone is happy.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
Had computer issues and one hell of a hectic real life. She's sometimes around on IM and LJ from time to time, but too busy for WTF or other forums it seems.
Too bad. She seem like a cool person. Red/Blue/Pink whatever color hair is cool. :thumbsup: