WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

haircut

magnolia

Postaholic
Should I get my hair cut like this? These are two different hair cuts. I like the second one best.

G's-up

Postaholic
Thats a cute style.....It depends on if you have had short hair before.....I cut my hair really short like that once and I regretted it....just cause it doesnt look good on me......but it is a cute cut and working in a daycare it would be a lot easier to deal with!! Oh yeah....HEY GIRL WHATS UP?!?!?!? :)

magnolia

Postaholic
G's-up said:
Thats a cute style.....It depends on if you have had short hair before.....I cut my hair really short like that once and I regretted it....just cause it doesnt look good on me......but it is a cute cut and working in a daycare it would be a lot easier to deal with!! Oh yeah....HEY GIRL WHATS UP?!?!?!? :)
nothin much. I love my job and I so wanna cut my hair. :p it's so long now. it goes over my shoulders.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
1st one. thats why i love being a guy. don't have to worry about your hair

G's-up

Postaholic
magnolia said:
nothin much. I love my job and I so wanna cut my hair. :p it's so long now. it goes over my shoulders.
Go for it girl!! Thats a cute style and its like I say whenever I get my haircut .... its hair, if you dont like it it will grow back!! :) Plus like I said working with kids having shorter hair would be easier to deal with.....Glad to hear you like your job Im beginning to hate mine....ROFL.... :p

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I vote longer. :thumbsup: If you, or anyone else, cuts your hair too short, you'll end up looking like a basketball. I hate lookin at girls who look like basketballs. It makes me think of activity and that bothers me. :thumbsdn:

magnolia

Postaholic
ReiMeishin said:
Grow your hair all the way down to the floor.
haha. I should have known what you were gadda say. :p But yeah, only problem is i have 3 ppl saying DON"T CUT IT EVER! I have really nice hair. If I ever grew it out super long then cut it i'd donate it to locks of love. But I'm tired of longer hair. :p so maybe i'll just do it and not tell those who oppose until it's too late. Mwahahaha!

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Blah, it's a cute haircut but...it doesn't go good to everyone, it depends on your face;s shape. I think it looks good to people with an oval face shape.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
Should I get my hair cut like this? These are two different hair cuts. I like the second one best.
I think tou would make either one of those look hot. But if I have to choose, I like the one on the right.

take the second although my opinion probably wont matter..

oh and.. some guys do take forever on their hair.. i used to.. when my hair was down to mah back.. my friend does to.. and he has a shaved head.. >_>

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i actually thought the second one at first until somebody said the "trekkie" comment and then i decided first one is better! heh! i think short hair would look good on you too!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
soooooooooo don't keep us in suspense woman!
which one yah gonna get? or did get?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Inquiring minds wanna c a pic!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I just got my hair cut.

Follow suit!