WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hairy lady

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
WTF is up with this shit... i go down to a WAWA to get my honey bun and a paper in this morning and some gas and the cashier lady is about in her late 40s or early 50s and she has a freakin goate(don't confuse with goatse) goin.
WTF is up with this shit man? I mean damn.....I know she has menopause but atleast fuckin shave......its like ewww i can't think of any words to describe it....just eww

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
this chick at blockbuster had manly arm hair...and big giant-ass sideburns!!! They were like fucking mutton chops!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
i can almost accept the girls with hair in odd places like wookie arms or a carl marx complection... my biggest hate is the ones who not only dont shave thier legs, but wear skirts or shorts so you can see how burly they are... im pretty sure only guys from endor are into the yeti look. at least put on some pantyhose or something... gah...

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah seriously if you're hairy, move to fucking france

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zickddot said:
yeah seriously if you're hairy, move to fucking france
or mexico.....mexicans are pretty hair too :rolleyes: