WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

half across the nation

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
well, I was interested in this girl for a long time and we agreed on like everything. It actually started to get weird because our opinions were like dead on with each other. She is really attractive too. Though she is going out with this other guy, I'm ok with it though because I met another girl. Problem is I live in Maine and she lives in Texas. I really like her, more than I've ever liked someone. Shes so pretty and treats me so well. But I don't know how were ever going to see each other. Were both Juniors in high school and we want to go to college for the same thing, photography, but college is a little far away and I'd really like to see her. We talk on aim all the time, we are setting up MICS to literally talk to each other like on a phone, we don't want to use the phones because of the major long distance charges. We also have webcams set up so we can always see each other. We both think that each is hot and everything and the sexual attraction is totally there, and we get along great and we are both extremely interested in each other, we flirt a lot! I just don't know what to do, I'd really like to try and make the relationship work out. I'm really looking for some good advice please, thanks guys. Sorry for the long post!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
nothing i can do for ya buckaroo except tell u to get a job and buy a plane ticket, or possibly go to the same colege. . . but like u said its ways off. . .

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
never sawed it. . .

*blink*
*blink*

*nods blanky and smiles*

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
It be good. Some dood travels to europe after this hot chick he met online, and they end up going to college together at the end and fuck like stoned test bunnies.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Some 20 year old newbie actors, and alot of hot chicks.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Yes I met her online, we talk all the time on mic, webcam, aim and everything so its not like some fake weirdo. I do have a job, and I'm going to talk to my parents about going to texas but I doubt they will like the idea of me going alone to a family they don't know. You know parents can be paranoid. I'm planning a roadtrip next summer and farthest me and my friends are going is to arizona, making stops a long the way of course.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
OK! I was scared for you when you said you met her online and didnt say the whole webcam thing. Take pictures. HEHE......... :cool: oh and post them too. :D

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
what take pictures of her and post them here? how about getting back to ideas of contact.. lol

edit: yeah she just left for two weeks so now I have no one to talk to .. my friend found this site and sent it to me..

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Sorry....I was thinking about something else. You should take a roadtrip....oh wait you said that. Then I have no other ideas other than post pics when you get back.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
Yeah, I think I'll try and have her come up here for a week or two, or me go down there for a little while. I will take that roadtrip (next summer though). And we'll try and go to the same college because hey we both want to go for same thing so why not? I'll be sure to get some pics in a little bit, one of me and one of her. By the way this site rules, I just barely made this post and I already have over 9 replies!

This has happened to me before, only I live on RI and she lived just over the border in CT. We got along great. And then she stopped coming online all of a sudden. I think she's just avoiding me. I haven't spoken to this girl in months and to this day it still pisses me off.

dbmott

That's not guacamole!!!
she just stopped coming online? no reason? nothing you said pissed her off or anything? maybe she went somewhere i dunno im just throwing off reasons. I'm really sorry man, that sucks that would kill me if she did that to me :( .

magnolia

Postaholic
dbmott said:
Yeah, I think I'll try and have her come up here for a week or two, or me go down there for a little while. I will take that roadtrip (next summer though). And we'll try and go to the same college because hey we both want to go for same thing so why not? I'll be sure to get some pics in a little bit, one of me and one of her. By the way this site rules, I just barely made this post and I already have over 9 replies!
well, I met my b/f on the internet and he lives in British Colombia (Canada) which is like over 30 hours away from where I live. It's tough, but we talk almost everynight and enjoy each other's company. So I say that for now that's all you do. Talk and enjoy each other and the things that you have in common.