WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hallo

im brand nw and im trying to farm some posts... what a better way than in the welcome wagon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Speak in English. Farm posts? I don't know what that means.

Anyhoo...Hi!
Good luck keeping the Dog's off. :D

diamond

The nice guy
Empacher said:
im brand nw and im trying to farm some posts... what a better way than in the welcome wagon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mfinger:
'farm some posts'?

Oh well Hello there. I am sure we will come across each other at some point so you will learn about my good nature then.

Empacher said:
Farm? O, I'm sure we can think of something for you to farm. ;)

Welcome to the site, FuckBag! Enjoy your stay.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
we got a cockfarm.... never known anyone to WANT to be put in there tho... hi, hello, allo, guten morgan, pronto and :mfinger:

I think you should envision "cocks" instead of "posts"....
Fuck Off. :mfinger:

Oh...and welcome.

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
Empacher said:
im brand nw and im trying to farm some posts... what a better way than in the welcome wagon.
BZZZT! der wrong answer fucktoast!!
welcome... :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Slacker

Postaholic
Some shit, different noob, welcome.