WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hallo

knurD

WTF Mates
Hey, new here.

It's so alleviating to find a forum where there are few topics that are out of bounds, which results in alot of hilarity/stupid posts/e-hate etc.

Just glad I found this place.

I'll see you around.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
welcum 2 wtf.com please dont act like a spoon fed retard
thank you and fuck you :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome to the site,kiddo.
Help yourself to the free foot fungus buffet. :thumbsup:

Remember to glance over the forum rules before you go ape shit everywhere.
You might also want to keep on the look out for a goober named Brainwashmonkey,at some point,he'll try to persuade you to the dark side.

Next thing you know;he'll have you runnin' around screaming,"BEN DOVER JR!"
So,enjoy your stay and keep your hole covered. :D

DIZNUTS

gehtfuct said:
Welcome to the site,kiddo.
Help yourself to the free foot fungus buffet. :thumbsup:

Remember to glance over the forum rules before you go ape shit everywhere.
You might also want to keep on the look out for a goober named Brainwashmonkey,at some point,he'll try to persuade you to the dark side.

Next thing you know;he'll have you runnin' around screaming,"BEN DOVER JR!"
So,enjoy your stay and keep your hole covered. :D
but....he...has...cookies....

knurD said:
Hey, new here.

It's so alleviating to find a forum where there are few topics that are out of bounds, which results in alot of hilarity/stupid posts/e-hate etc.

Just glad I found this place.

I'll see you around.
Be careful and for the love of God don't get put in the cock farm. I just got out. That place is a bitch...

reaperofsorrow said:
Be careful and for the love of God don't get put in the cock farm. I just got out. That place is a bitch...
Amen to that.

Welcome to WTF?! and f u, nerdy.

Jung

???
Premium
Awaken said:
Amen to that.

Welcome to WTF?! and f u, nerdy.
Learn to use the edit button. (
) It's less than an inch away from that reply button, and keeps your single sentence replies from making the thread unnecessarily longer.

junglizm said:
Learn to use the edit button. (
) It's less than an inch away from that reply button, and keeps your single sentence replies from making the thread unnecessarily longer.
Hah! I see your confusion! Apparently reaper and I have the same avatar! lol. They're two different posters. ;)

Jung

???
Premium
Sorry for the confusion then, my mistake. :dunce:

DIZNUTS

junglizm said:
Sorry for the confusion then, my mistake. :dunce:
dont worry we get confuzled once in a while as well.......i still love ya :hug2: