WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Halloween 2004

Live2Die

Story of the year
:cool: So what has everyone decided to be for halloween? And what do you plan on doing to celebrate?

ME= :p I am going as a devil temptress, and i am going to Ohio University to party my ass off. For those who haven't heard, OU has one of the biggest costume parties ever. But its risky cause of the cops and riots. But have fun and be unsafe, but not to the point you end up dead. :thumbsup: :D

:party: By the way ill post some pix after this weekend

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i don't celebrate halloween, cuz i gave up candy and chocolate like 7 years ago so it's too tempting that day, plus any costume i put on would make me look like i'm gonna go postal on everyone

OU party eh?, i actually go to CSCC and hopefully will finish my last two years at OU :thumbsup: g'luck at the party, i keep seeing all this horrible stuff on tv about the riots and ppl dieing on campus and stuff, really sad, place sorta scares me for now but you sound like you'd know how to have fun there

magnolia

Postaholic
My family never really did anything for halloween and I plan on continuing the tradition simply cuz i wasn't invited to anything fun. One thing, but it was with a friend and her bf and I don't wanna be a third wheel. So, yeah. But anyway, have fun at OU and don't get trampled or arrested. :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Live2Die said:
:cool: So what has everyone decided to be for halloween? And what do you plan on doing to celebrate?

ME= :p I am going as a devil temptress, and i am going to Ohio University to party my ass off. For those who haven't heard, OU has one of the biggest costume parties ever. But its risky cause of the cops and riots. But have fun and be unsafe, but not to the point you end up dead. :thumbsup: :D

:party: By the way ill post some pix after this weekend
im going to be a drag queen

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:
My family never really did anything for halloween and I plan on continuing the tradition simply cuz i wasn't invited to anything fun. One thing, but it was with a friend and her bf and I don't wanna be a third wheel. So, yeah. But anyway, have fun at OU and don't get trampled or arrested. :D
mag you can come to my party.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
im going to be a drag queen
Ok,but what costume are you gonna put on for halloween?

c'mon Otep,you know I couldnt pass that up.
Anyhoo...lets have the directions to your house.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i knew you couldn`t. yeah just go to leipzig go in the woods and take a right and thats where we are.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
i knew you couldn`t. yeah just go to leipzig go in the woods and take a right and thats where we are.
Leipzig...how many miles is that from Arkansas? Do I go straiGHt through the woods to Grandma's house,or over the hill first? I dont want to geht lost again. You know im easily distracted.

tzedek

Original Member
halloween is over-rated. besides i have to work anyway.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tzedek said:
halloween is over-rated. besides i have to work anyway.
Bummer!

Everyone wants me to be a HOOKER! My girlie said she'd do me up like a hot crack whore workin the BLVD. Thats a little crazy for me though, but if I do I will be sure and post the pics! :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm going to be in a haunted house...

I'll be the mad scientist this year, I think.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
NoSubstance said:
I'm going to be in a haunted house...

I'll be the mad scientist this year, I think.
demented or just crazy

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
Really?! Awsome! :bdgrin: Now what should I be? Any ideas guys? ;)
a witch, a monkey, a barrel of monkeys, a monkey without a head

Live2Die

Story of the year
Unforgiven said:
what's there to celebrate?
There are lots of things to celebrate about halloween. When your a little kid u get a ton of free candy. When your older you get to go to cool parties where everyone acts crazy and dresses up for fun and can get away with wearing anything.:popcorn: Plus the halloween movies are really scary and fun to watch. I love halloween! :scream:

Also here are some ideas for halloween costumes:

1.Devil 2.Cat 3.Bad-Cop 4.Witch 5.Gost/Monster 6.GoGo Dancer
7.Angel 8.Nurse 9.Pimp/Hoe 10.Thug/Gangster 11.Animal 12.Superhero
13.Chef 14.Doctor 15.Whitetrash 16.Adam/Eve 17.Cheerleader 18.French Maid 19.Baby 20. Zombie 21.Mummy 22.Pumpkin 23.MnM 24.Fairy 25.SportsStar 26.Celebraty 27.Past- 60's,70's,80's