WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Halloween CANDY 2004

What's everyone's favs?

MINE HAS TO BE A TOSS UP BETWEEN SNICKERS AND PB CUPS

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smarties, Reeses, Those peppermint patties.. Though I didn't trick or treat.. I just steal the candy from the house with the bucket outsite then back to the house with friends for the night.. Biznatch..

magnolia

Postaholic
Peanut butter cups, and skittles. MMmmm. Those are the candy of the gods. And starburst. Hehe. If u can unwrap them in ur mouth u just have to have em all the time. :p

Signify

Particinator
i go for the little bags of chips....cheesies only plz. god damn plain chips...who gives out PLAIN chips anyway?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
No-one came to our house for Trick or treating...so we were left with like 10 pounds of candy

magnolia

Postaholic
Skyline-Cobra said:
No-one came to our house for Trick or treating...so we were left with like 10 pounds of candy
haha. nobody ever comes to our house for trick or treating cuz we live so far out in the stix. We're 10 miles from the nearest town. So whatever candy we have is all ours. Mwahahahaha! Hehe. Anyway, sometimes the neighbor girls will come over for some, but this year they were at their dad's. So we're kinda in the same boat.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
haha. nobody ever comes to our house for trick or treating cuz we live so far out in the stix. We're 10 miles from the nearest town.
Sounds like where I live.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Sounds like where I live.
we just have alot of strict religous familys who think halloween is evil

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
then move away from the church.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
then move away from the church.
Stafford has like 20 churches dude.....and no matter where you go in Virginia you will find 3 things...Churches, Rednecks, and Nascar