WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Halloween Costumes

magnolia

Postaholic
Ok, I don't know where to put this cuz I don't konw where chit chat is anymoe. So here it goes.

Anyway, this is a thread for ideas for my brother. Last year he went as Martha Stewart in jail and he just had a blast with it. While everyone else was break dancing he squirted the floor with cleaner and used the toilet brush and pretended to clean. It was just a hoot. So this year we're looking for ideas along the same line. Something funny that people in high school can understand and find funny. So throw out some ideas. He's really brave if it's for a laugh. So throw those ideas out there.:)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
He should go as a skunk, and not shower for a week!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Disadvantaged-c said:
Halloween costums already? geez thats so wierd, its only then 3rd of october GEEEZ.
they have all the xmas lawn decoration shit in lowes already..

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
easter decorations come out next week too right? j/k

so is he going for a sarcastic view of someone or just something funny. is their a target of some sort

magnolia

Postaholic
latinmaxima said:
easter decorations come out next week too right? j/k

so is he going for a sarcastic view of someone or just something funny. is their a target of some sort
Something in the news that could be made fun of, but that people who are 17 would understand

magnolia

Postaholic
Come on people. I really need suggestions here. I've been racking my brain for forever with this and I haven't come up with anything good.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
get him to make a giant cerial box, stab it a few times and cover it in fake blood.

Hence the cerial Killer.....

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
they have all the xmas lawn decoration shit in lowes already..
In home depot they have 4th of july decorations already! :eek:

back to topic: Have him dress up as Mr.president and make a fool of himself, that should be easy.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
dress him up like a nurse..an ugly nurse that goes around trying to touch people:happysad: no but seriously dunno right now

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
okay after some hard thinking....how about....

I really dont have much. He could do lil kim maybe...

what about jennifer aniston and get someone to do brad and angelina..threesome?!

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Ace Ventura ;)
britney spears baby?
Jessica simpson?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
magnolia said:
Come on people. I really need suggestions here. I've been racking my brain for forever with this and I haven't come up with anything good.
He could go as Mimi from the Drew Carey show. It's a proven classic.

tell him to dress up as a wave or something to do with water, then he can spray everyone with water. may not be too funny but its all i got. i'm not up on my american news.