WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

halloween is fucking pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
who gives a shit about halloween? its fucking stupid and just goes to helping us becoming the fatest fucking country on the planet. all these little kids running around in the middle of the street while you are trying to drive!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
who gives a shit about halloween? its fucking stupid and just goes to helping us becoming the fatest fucking country on the planet. all these little kids running around in the middle of the street while you are trying to drive!! :mfinger: :mfinger:

Haloween rocks dude. Seriously, you dont have to eat all the candy, and parents shouldnt give the kids candy. I dress up for Haloween and I am 26. I always dress up, its fun!! Dont be a buzzkiller man.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
tzedek said:
Spoken like a true Jehovah's witness

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
Spoken like a true Jehovah's witness
OH, man. We were out trick or treating last night, me and the pack, and we were pretty much all dressed up. So we come to this house, the lights are on, the porch light is on, and the gate is open. We walk up to the porch, and on thier door is a sign that says

"In Honor of the Sabbath, we will not be participating in Halloween"

And these guys are all sitting around the table, dressed in suits and sweaters and the girls are in dresses, eating Sunday dinner, and they dont even glance up when we walk up to thier porch.

OK that is all well and good, and I get their point, but why didnt they put thier fucking sign on the gate?

Because they wanted everyone to walk up to thier door so that they could snub them and show off what a bunch of dressed up church people they are.

I wanted to put a rock through thier window. But I didnt, because my ability to overcome my basic urges for violence has grown since high school.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
thats fucking funny .... Pagen holidays fucking RAWK!!!!

tzedek

Original Member
you shoudl have acted like you didnt see the sign and went up to them to get some candy :lol:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i gave up candy and chocolate pretty much since 6 or 7 years ago...so that pretty much took the fun out of it for me, plus i'm not running around alone

but i will agree that it drove me nuts trying to get home...it's only a 40 min drive from work...it took me TWO hours to get home the night my city was doing the trick or treating...god everyone drove like 1 mph, literately

and little kids would run straight across the streets in front of cars, literately, i'm like dude where are their parents they just totally ran out in front of that car and i had to slam on my brakes to not rear-end that guy..wasn't a big deal going 1 mph...jeesh and it screws with my truck cuz it idles at like 17 mph average, so holding the break down the entire time u drive shouldn't be how that works..so i did some work on my truck the whole weekend

at least i scared them abit, it's night i'm driving by with this evil tekno stuff playing loud, neons on, and i'm wearing sunglasses..i tend to wear them at night anyway, no difference to me

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Halloween is just another reason to PARTY up... I went to a concert which was fucking GREAT!!! I met some nice girls and we are hanging out this weekend... Plus I was able to enjoy two BBQ's with all of my friends... We didn't open the door thought because we had no damm candy. Actually one of my friend is chinnese and he was giving FORTUNE cookies out!!

$hwing

Banned - What an Asshat!
I went trick or treating this hallowen it was awesome like always, its the only time you can go out and be totally obnoxious and nobody really cares. I like it, the free candy is also a plus. This halloween though I didnt go in my own neighborhood and i went with my friend to meet some people who blew us off so we got lost in the place for like 2 1/2 hours (It turns out we were going in a circle the whole time) but it was fun I got a lot of candy. Ya I guess the traffic was a problem but at least my truck doesnt idle at 17 mph. :troll:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whoever gave me nagative Rep points on this... I must say Thank you!

I have no candy... is that my only sin? NOT! :gun:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Halloween was/always will be fun, I mean you can go out and go get free candy.

burnleyboy

The Human Shredder
Halloween is kept going so big companies can make a sodding fortune on costumes, Jack o' Lanterns, pumpkins and the suchlike.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
burnleyboy said:
Halloween is kept going so big companies can make a sodding fortune on costumes, Jack o' Lanterns, pumpkins and the suchlike.
and I guess christmas and easter are all about the religous experience, eh?

If you choose to spend a wad on halloween, thats a personal choice. I made all my costums as a kid, and my wife handmakes the ones for the kids we have now. I don't think $5 dollar pumpkins are gonna fuel the corporate world.
If you wanna bitch about a fake hloiday, save it for sweetest day, that is some true hallmark invented bullshit.

i hate halloween. this year, i did what i've always did since i was 12 years old... absolutely nothing. it used to be fun. i just don't like holidays.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Listen to all you fuckers complaining about not getting any candy. What do you expect when you go as your mammas old douchbag. (a hefty bag and a garden hose out your ass). All we need now is some little shit-stabber to start bragging about TPing his neighbor, and egging a three year old.
I got some advice for you. Dress as a ghost and go T or T in south central LA or harlem. Do the world a favor.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hahaha!

Fuck Max, I think that was one of your best posts yet (Certainly your most creative).

Your momma's old douchebag...holy shit!

Also, the ghost thing would be funny as hell. I wish they did that on Jackass.

They could still do it on CKY...

(Oh, and by the way, I feel that MTV sucks balls.)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
$hwing said:
I went trick or treating this hallowen it was awesome like always, its the only time you can go out and be totally obnoxious and nobody really cares. I like it, the free candy is also a plus. This halloween though I didnt go in my own neighborhood and i went with my friend to meet some people who blew us off so we got lost in the place for like 2 1/2 hours (It turns out we were going in a circle the whole time) but it was fun I got a lot of candy. Ya I guess the traffic was a problem but at least my truck doesnt idle at 17 mph. :troll:
hehe, sounds like fun =)

yea my truck will serious get up to 16 to 20 mph from stop with out touching the gas....it idled up a hill at 7mph all the way w/o the gas at alll

i'll turn it down when i figure out how...ok i do know how, but i'm lazy, instead this saturday i got my 3" performance exhaust so that's wut i'm looking forward to, jus need to hurry and get that high flow catalytic converter first

Status
Not open for further replies.