WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Halloween Pictures (warning, large files)

Tostig

Paradoxasaur

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holyfuck dude those are some large pics. I suggest use a free image hosting and upload them there, then edit your post and put a link or a thumbnail. It's really dificult to even view them.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tostig said:
good idea, thanks
Welcome. Those are some cool pics man. Due to the hurricane we had no halloween. There was a curfew in the entire county and the two county next to us. So we couldn't go outside. hose chiks are hot. Are you a pirate? You needed an eyepatch.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
hehe, i was gonna do a pirate, but i couldn't find an eyepatch (i waited til the last minute, then they were all gone) so i was a highwayman.

there were a lot of hot chicks at that party. when i get home i'll shrink down the pics and post some of the others.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Cool costumes. I didn't get dressed up. Well I kinda did. No pics though, I was too busy gettin' busy. Sorry.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
we need more halloween pics. no excuse BCB, should always keep a camera going when you're a young hot female. it makes the lives of all males that much better.

I did nothing for halloween.

Therefore, I have no picturess.

Even if I did do something, I would still have no pictures. :happysad:

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Tostig said:
when i get home i'll shrink down
thats all i needed to hear lol
and you people are so ignorant! he traded the eyepatch for the cigarette

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I only had a halloween costume last year.. :happysad: