WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Halo, is there anyone that plays here?

-=dragon=-

Rock Dragon \m/
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone here plays halo1 for pc or halo2 for the xbox on xbox live. I need people to play with because playing with random idiots gets extremelly boring, and i just kinda tool on them.... Anyway, if you do please post your Gamertag if you play xbox live.

Descent

Hella Constipated
-=dragon=- said:
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone here plays halo1 for pc or halo2 for the xbox on xbox live. I need people to play with because playing with random idiots gets extremelly boring, and i just kinda tool on them.... Anyway, if you do please post your Gamertag if you play xbox live.
:lol:@Halo

What a played out FPS...

Descent

Hella Constipated
void said:
we love katamari :thumbsup:

halo :thumbsdn:
I will only invest in Katamari if I get a used PS2, but I don't wangt to see one of those in my room. EVER!

I'll still be bitter about those Sony cocksuckers 30 years from now.

Descent said:
:lol:@Halo

What a played out FPS...
Halo 2 is one of the funnest FPS games I have ever played, but I admit that the hype is a bit much.
I don't play, but I know a guy who (in a snipers match) would hand you your ass in a paper bag and wipe the floor with your rotting corpse. :D
Look him up, "Six Pack Traq" :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
canadian_pov said:
Halo 2 is one of the funnest FPS games I have ever played,
I don't play, but I know a guy who (in a snipers match) would hand you your ass in a paper bag and wipe the floor with your rotting corpse. :D
Look him up, "Six Pack Traq" :thumbsup:

Ahem. I bet you that guy would....

ya i play not on live yet i don't got my live yet... but if any one wants to no any tips or tricks on halo i will post a thread. just post on here if u want to know
:question:

Jung

???
Premium
Halo is played out in my opinion, and doesn't really offer a single new thing to the FPS world. Not to mention that playing FPS games on a console is ridiculous.
-{Foamy}- said:
I know i sound like a noob but what is Katamari
www.google.com

-=dragon=-

Rock Dragon \m/
-{Foamy}- said:
I know i sound like a noob but what is Katamari
Katamari in a nut shell, is a game in wich you have a gaint ball and roll up different things. Depending on how big your ball is depends on what you can roll up, you eventually work your way to rolling up people, cars, pretty much anything. Its a hilarous game in imo.

Anyway, yea, i do think halo2 is a little "played out" but regardless its still a fun game and i was just wondering if anyone here played it.

Jung

???
Premium
I might play it once it comes out on the PC, but you won't catch me playing FPS games on a console.

Then again, by the time it does actually come out, Quake 4 will be out, so there really be no reason to play Halo2.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Halo is played out in my opinion, and doesn't really offer a single new thing to the FPS world. Not to mention that playing FPS games on a console is ridiculous.
www.google.com
Dude, word. The Research and Development Triloogy I've designed has a whole new health system...Reacts like a real human body, not some arbitrary 0-100% number.

If you get shot, and you're injured, you'll fucking know if you're dying. And if the adrenaline won't warn you, your combat gear will.

The AI system will improve on Descent's AI system, which hasn't been matched in ten fucking years. Descent's CPU players may play just like humans, but these will tie up the few loose seams and then some.

Factor in the "Gamma Forest," a 6,000 square mile section of the U.S. severely damaged by a reactor explosion, and you'll be good.

The last bit may sound HIGHLY conformist...Except for the fact that it's location is, well, outta the ordinary. I ain't posting that because I don't want to be a victim of intellectual proprty theft. ***** stole my killer idea!

if your looking for somebody to play you in some halo then you need to vs. a guy named rickjamesbitch on the xbox.

He's an ex navy seal and all that shit and he can woop some ass on that game.

sporko06

No ordinary rabbit.
Halo is quite played out but you can't say that it doesn't offer anything to the FPS genre. Some of the smoothest gameplay and great graphics make it a kick ass game. As for the console bit, Have you played 2 on XBOX? If you were to play any FPS on a console Halo 2 tops them all. In addition Xbox live and the games matchmaking system provide for PLENTY of good matches.

Mini G

Banned - What an Asshat!
as i have an xbox (dont know why i got 1 coz dey are naff) and halo1 & 2 are 2 ov the worst games i have ever played (in my opinion)

half life 2= way better AI, way better graphics engine, way better storyline, same gameplay, way better sound, and other stuff, that makes it way better than halo 2.

I don't know how you can't get sick of the same game after so long.

My little cousin has been playing H2 ever since that shit came out (not sure how long ago, but it's been at least a year). When our family went visit them in Florida a few months ago, he convinced me to buy an X-Box and H2 and play him live.. so I did.

The X-Box has been sitting in my closet for a little over a month now. I got sick of it after 2-3 weeks. 10 minutes of shooting the same people gets a little old.

My question for all you g@m3rz \/\/|-|0 |_U \/ |-|@|_0 II!! OMG LOL

how does that game not get old after 3 rounds?

edit: my gamertag is CaptainCameltoe