halo2 something to jackoff to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
so ya im being critical i played halo2 and i love it. only more fun then the game is xbox live and i wanna give a fuck off to all the old crew how ya doin :p

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sup *****?

All racism aside, I'm glad to see you. It's been a while.

(I'm not racist, by the way)

magnolia

Postaholic
Good to hear from u again. I thought u'd dropped off the face of the planet or something. U really gadda keep in touch more. :p

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
The_DEA said:
so ya im being critical i played halo2 and i love it. only more fun then the game is xbox live and i wanna give a fuck off to all the old crew how ya doin :p
I'm p99 on xbox live, heh. Add me to your friends and we can play.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
The_DEA said:
piss off loser, no one here likes you

sorry but i have to say halo 2 is a dissapointment. the campain mode is too fucking short, and the multiplayer, while a little better, still sucks. i havent tried xbox live but i hope that microsoft didnt do a half assed job at that too.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
sorry but i have to say halo 2 is a dissapointment. the campain mode is too fucking short, and the multiplayer, while a little better, still sucks. i havent tried xbox live but i hope that microsoft didnt do a half assed job at that too.
Campaign took is twice as long as first halo, took me over 12 hours including all movie times.

wow

took me barely any time

what did you beat it on? i just beat it on heroic, im not good enough to beat it in under 7 hours in legendary ;)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
wow

took me barely any time

what did you beat it on? i just beat it on heroic, im not good enough to beat it in under 7 hours in legendary ;)
Some normal some heroic, we kept dying as it was my first time ever playing and we could never find where to go because a lot of the time there were no waypoints.

We started at 6 or 7 PM, played until about 11, played multiplayer until 12 or so, then played till about 2 AM. Woke up at 9, started playing immediatly, then beat it about about 11.

so maybe around 10 hours I'd guess..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
The_DEA said:
hey man whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.