WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hamster update...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Well if you don't remember the Fucking Hamster, read the link..... Well the little bitch finally kicked the bucket and the funny thing is, I don't know when! Two nights in a row it was relly quite.... The firest night I thought nothin of it, the second, somethins wrong. I didn't want to check so I left him till the next mornin..... Sure as shit fuck nut went to hamster heaven.... I kinda feel bad for feelin this way but the lil'fucker was gettin on my last nerve! Every night knawing and chewing.... On the wheel all fuckin night long........and now he is gone.... and the best thing is my kid could care less....... When I told him, he asked if he could trash his cage..... and turn it into somethin else, which I replied "NO"!

R.I.P........... Hamtaro ?/?/02 - 11/5/04

NO MORE RODENTS FOR ME!!!!! Thats it game over!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
TwisT said:
Well if you don't remember the Fucking Hamster, read the link..... Well the little bitch finally kicked the bucket and the funny thing is, I don't know when! Two nights in a row it was relly quite.... The firest night I thought nothin of it, the second, somethins wrong. I didn't want to check so I left him till the next mornin..... Sure as shit fuck nut went to hamster heaven.... I kinda feel bad for feelin this way but the lil'fucker was gettin on my last nerve! Every night knawing and chewing.... On the wheel all fuckin night long........and now he is gone.... and the best thing is my kid could care less....... When I told him, he asked if he could trash his cage..... and turn it into somethin else, whick I replied "NO"!

lol

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
TwisT said:
Well if you don't remember the Fucking Hamster, read the link..... Well the little bitch finally kicked the bucket and the funny thing is, I don't know when! Two nights in a row it was relly quite.... The firest night I thought nothin of it, the second, somethins wrong. I didn't want to check so I left him till the next mornin..... Sure as shit fuck nut went to hamster heaven.... I kinda feel bad for feelin this way but the lil'fucker was gettin on my last nerve! Every night knawing and chewing.... On the wheel all fuckin night long........and now he is gone.... and the best thing is my kid could care less....... When I told him, he asked if he could trash his cage..... and turn it into somethin else, whick I replied "NO"!

bout time. maybe he wants anthore pretty soon

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
poor thing, try a cat this time :D

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
when my sister was about 8 she starved her hampster i went in to look at it and play with it oneday and it was a pile of bones.. it was so disturbing i have never quite bounced back from it. ahhh yes im from long island i spell it hamPster!!!!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Cool. Me and Max are also from Long Island.

You should have gotten him a rat. Now THOSE make good pets, as long as you get non-inbred ones from a breeder.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jstager said:
You should have gotten him a rat. Now THOSE make good pets, as long as you get non-inbred ones from a breeder.
Thanks for the insight Willard. :) :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm, maybe I can bring my cat over and he can play with your rat?

ferengi

Yay fire!
I once had a hamster when I was very young. My uncle killed it by throwing it against a wall while he was drunk. I don't even remember it though, so I don't really care.
I think it'd be cool to have a pet tarantula.... oh wait.... I hate spiders :(

Live2Die

Story of the year
i had a hamster named munchy when i was young, the crazy thing got a hernea from going up the tubes and died. ouch!