WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Handcuffs. (Not for young eyes)

Would you be tied up?

• Total voters

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You all know what kind of handcuffs I'm talking about. ;)

Ok, so this question is based on a conversation I had with CFF, He said to me, that he wouldn't allow a girl to handcuff him, and I said all fair dooz as some women go crazy and leave them stranded, (yes kids we've all seen it in the movies.) but if I guy had his spouse, girlfriend, one night stand, a nice naked girl on her bed, would you leave her? If she was tied up? Would you leave her stranded, I think not. :)

So what this thread comes down to is, If you were a guy or a girl would you allow yourself to be tied up?
Please choose your selection in the poll and explain :D

I know, I sure as hell would. ;)

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I sure would ;) (Ive already been tied up and vice versa) I like kinky sex..

Jack

Personable
I knew it was kinky handcuffs!
Hell yes I would! I trust my girlfriend won't leave me when I'm tied up. That whole " I'm in control thing" works wonders. I might, homever, be afraid of a savage tickleing afterwards.

Stardust

meh_it_all said:
It's there now :)

sorry ;) I'm a bit blind sometimes

and I would to let a girl tie me up.. ;)

Stardust

BigSweetJack said:
I knew it was kinky handcuffs!
Hell yes I would! I trust my girlfriend won't leave me when I'm tied up. That whole " I'm in control thing" works wonders. I might, homever, be afraid of a savage tickleing afterwards.
hahaha the tickling afterwards is soo fun! but I don't do it often, becouse he's strong so he can hold me down afterwards ive untied him and then tickle me.. tsihi

Jack

Personable
I rather be slowly murdered than tickled.

well i really can't say no, considering i have done this many, many times :happysad:. i tied him up too, i'd never walk away and leave a guy like that. if your gonna play the hancuff/tie up game kids always remember, only do it with someone you trust. then the chances of them leaving you there like that is less likely. :thumbsup:

Jack

Personable
A little hot wax, some scotch; that's golden.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Handcufs are great. I would let her.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wouldn't. Well, I would but it would have to be my girl of some time that I can truly and honestly trust. I have heard some insane stories and I rather not be the next one to get fucked up my ass. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I chose "Other" becuse there was no option for "I currently practice bondage using handcuffs" :p

You also may want to represent the Wet pasta bondage demographic. Or is that another thread?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
No...

I don't like being where i can not move freely, I don't like being held down.

i like blind folding during it too! blind folds are awesome. i love suprises and giving suprises ;)

BigSweetJack said:
I might, homever, be afraid of a savage tickleing afterwards.
omg. Tickleing is my weakness I damn near hyperventilate, I can't take it. Yeah I would have to be going out with a girl for some time to let her do that. I would love to do that to a girl, haven't done it yet though. :(

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
BigSweetJack said:
I rather be slowly murdered than tickled.
Handcuffs :thumbsup: Tickling :thumbsdn:
Yeah that's what I'd be afraid of.
Girls think its funny that I'm ticklish.

I'd rather drown in burning gasoline than be tickled while handcuffed.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Lol, burning gasoline... I'm glad I'm not ticklish