WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Hands On Sex Ed...

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
(CNN) -- A judge in Marion County, Florida, on Thursday rejected a proposed plea deal for Debra Lafave, who pleaded guilty in another county to having sex with a 14-year-old student while she was a teacher.

"The agreement went below the guidelines, and I'm not willing to go below the guidelines," Judge Hale Stancil told CNN, without elaborating.

The trial in Marion County for the 25-year-old former reading teacher is set for April 10.

Defense attorneys had sought to spare their client a prison sentence, which they were able to do with the plea agreement in Hillsborough County. Lafave pleaded guilty there on November 22 to two counts of lewd and lascivious behavior.

The Sodomy Story Here

What the hell? What made her think she shouldn't go to prison? Why is the boy in question being treated like he's innocent?(You can't have sex if it ain't hard...) Is it just me or is this entire trial a really fucked up situation?

Puts a new spin on an "Oral lesson in Sex ed..."

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I think they are treating this like an example, "men and women will be punished for sex crimes." If the kid really didn't want to do anything, I can understand, that would be rape. Now if I had a 14 year son, I wouldn't want him having sex with his teacher. It all comes down to the persons involved.

Man, where were these teachers when I was in school? I could have gone for some hot educational lovin'.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
TheLampIncident said:
Man, where were these teachers when I was in school? I could have gone for some hot educational lovin'.
hahahaha! I'd rep you but I have to spread it around first. Remind me in a week I owe you one Lamp.;)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
TheLampIncident said:
yohoowww you are the one ,
you are thinkig loke everyone,
everyday when i am at school
i beg good for getting me a real hot teacher

JaeSwift

Just Another Enemy
It'd be great to fuck a teacher... Lol!

I left school like.. ages ago now, but yah'.. I'd go back to pimp one of those teachers. :)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
It would have to be my french teacher, boy oh boy was she stunning!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i would like to have none of my teachers. Thats just disgusting. Why the fuck would you want to nail you're teacher even if shes hot?

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hey skully

i don't know if you are okay ...

but imagine if you've got a red hot teacher , really burning........

man you don't want to nail her ? really , even if she begs you ??

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
no i dont want to nail her. Thats why i have a girlfriend. OK, so shes hot......big deal....there are lots of hot people in this world....if a hot TEACHER wants you so bad, chances are that many more hot girls of your age would want you to. I would just nail them instead.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Skull, there is a big difference between wanting to bang someone and wanting to go out with someone. Once you figure that out, you'll become a man.

Base

it's a motherfucker
surely you'd want experience and who better than a hot teacher to give it to you? i wouldn't do my teachers though, they're all way way old farts who get oap discount.

littleone

the short crazy one
I would like to point out that male students hooking up with female teachers makes the other male students think it was bad ass. But if a girl student and a male teacher get together, everyong thinks it's really slutty. WTF? Not saying that I've hooked up with my male teachers, or that I ever wanted to.

My point is that the sex of the student and the teacher will greatly effect the opinion of whether or not the student wants to have sex with the teacher. I would sleep with a male teacher if it was accepted, and if I didn't have a boyfriend. But that's just me being slutty.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
the genders definitely play a role. I'd be really worried if my daughter was having sex with anyone. Not because I'm a prude, but because the women are stuck with the burden if there are any "accidents"

Base

it's a motherfucker
littleone said:
I would like to point out that male students hooking up with female teachers makes the other male students think it was bad ass. But if a girl student and a male teacher get together, everyong thinks it's really slutty. WTF? Not saying that I've hooked up with my male teachers, or that I ever wanted to.

My point is that the sex of the student and the teacher will greatly effect the opinion of whether or not the student wants to have sex with the teacher. I would sleep with a male teacher if it was accepted, and if I didn't have a boyfriend. But that's just me being slutty.
to actually go further on this point, why is it if a girl sleeps around she's a slut, but if a guy sleeps around he's cool and shit? that actually pisses me off a hell of alot and thats why i fucking hate James Bond. he's a slut in my eyes.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Base said:
to actually go further on this point, why is it if a girl sleeps around she's a slut, but if a guy sleeps around he's cool and shit? that actually pisses me off a hell of alot and thats why i fucking hate James Bond. he's a slut in my eyes.
men can be sluts. hell, i'd be one if i was single.

littleone

the short crazy one
Base said:
Thank-you, you rock hardcore.

A female is and has been viewed as the mother, the caretaker, the nuturer. They are suppose to pick one mate to have children with and the not. A male is and has been viewed as the dominant partner. So, with the whole "sleeping around" thing men and other men (not you obviously) will see having sex with several women as being a stronger male, having more territory, being able to conquer more females, and whatnot.

Women focuses more on emotion and relationships as proof to who's a stronger or better woman. Whereas, men focuses more on sex as proof to who's a stronger or better man.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Base said:
I actually like my girls "experienced";) As long as people are faithful to eachother and themself then I do not have a problem at all with them.

But I'm just a man with one opinion.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
i'm not territorial. I used to be, I was so jealous it would eat me up inside. But then, every woman I had made a commitment with cheated on me. I finally gave up, now I wouldn't really care if my wife went and had sex with someone else (as long as she didn't bring home a disease). I'd be upset, however, if she fell in love with someone else.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Tostig said:
men can be sluts. hell, i'd be one if i was single.
if i were you id watch my backkk.lol. What if your wife sees this.
:lol:
I can see YOU slleping around tostig......especially after a couple of drinks...on a particular new years eve ;)