WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy 4th Everyone

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Since today is the 4th of july and The GREAT American's Birthday. I thought we would toss some postive vibes about this country in the air.

Post a reason why you LOVE this Country.

I will start. I love America for the beauty that exist into our culture. I love the national Anthem, I love the fact that we have the bravest men and woman severing it. I love it for the fact that we are free. I love our flag. I love the feeling you get when you say I am an American. I love our Fuck you Attitude. I love how we are not afraid … I love how diverse our landscape is… I love Yellowstone…MT. Rushmore… Grand Canyon. Disney world, Hollywood, 6 flags. I love our comic books and music. I love our style and food. I love the way an American classic Hotrod sounds and feels and locks. I love our cities and tall building our people. I love how we can unite as one yet still have different views…. I love the fact I can own firearms, bitch at congress and my president if I so feel the need for it. I love this damn country for all its worth and that’s a lot. I love America straight down to its beating heart.

morelos

lexicon incognito
CoB - give it a less blanket attack.

i'm glad we have our country, but depressed that we've let it go.

happy fourth, everyone, albeit a bittersweet one.

kitana, i hope your husband comes the fuck back, and soon.

~ dan ~

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I love our country. I've been to other countries before and I don't know how to explain it, but they're just not the same. I mean, Australia is a great place to visit and it's the closest thing I've seen to the US (I've never been to Europe so I can't make any comparisons to it), but there was something missing. While we do have our problems here, I still feel that we have the better end of the stick compared to others.
Kitana, where is your husband? I hope he's safe whereever he is.

I love this country because of the freedoms, ya know? But the government... If the founding fathers were to see what their government has become, I'm sure they would be absolutely appauled.

Fourples

Tenderony
SCOT THE GREAT said:
I love this country because of the freedoms, ya know? But the government... If the founding fathers were to see what their government has become, I'm sure they would be absolutely appauled.
I bet they're spinning in their graves.
:(

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
God Bless this great nation!!!

Sorry, My family and friends are over, BBQing and drinking so I'm a bit emotional.
Who says Guinness, corona, and merlot don't go together?

Anyone want some ribs or sausage & peppers?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SCOT THE GREAT said:

Maybe not for me to say, but I'm pretty sure Kitana wanted to keep this a positive Up-beat thread, in honor of our great country, and the men and women that protect it. :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
My day sucked, I got the pleasure of working 8 1/2 hours.

morelos

lexicon incognito
bullshyt said:
My day sucked, I got the pleasure of working 8 1/2 hours.
did you at least get time and a half?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yup, well, more of a time and a third.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Sorry, My family and friends are over, BBQing and drinking so I'm a bit emotional.
Who says Guinness, corona, and merlot don't go together?

Anyone want some ribs or sausage & peppers?
You little fucker! Rub it in.
Happy 4th....sure.
Ya know what i geht? PAINTING,REMODELING....sucks.
Wheres the fireworks? The BBQ. The grab assin with friends goddamit!
I want some merlot you bastard!........ :mad:
All I geht is a few oat sodas and a nasty paint buzz...
Yeah,I just dont geht the whole paint huffing thing,this shit sux.
The living room was just fine,but Nooo! It needs a chinese fung shit look.
Tiki lounge baby....It makes the wife happy. ;)

Ahhhh fuck it anyho:confused:nly in AMERICA! I love it.
Happy B-day! :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
gehtfuct. i know the feeling. i've been working on this den for days. it's finally empty and ready to paint. medium grey with white trim. should look sharp. i will send pics when it's all done for the yea or nay.

my fourth? no cigar, just some vodka. one bomb. good one though.

about to go to bed. ~ dan ~