WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy 4th Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedOctober

Guest
#1
@Kitana

I don't think America has the bravest men and women serving it, it only has the dumbest doing that. For the rest it sounds to me like a bag of hot air.
I don't hate America, but I don't like it either.
The 4th of july was a big mistake. The founding fathers said they wanted freedom, but what they did was only to build a throne for a happy few.
Those clans you all know. They decide who is going to be the next president of the USA. Not the people.
Yes, take back the flag! Or throw it away. Whatever!
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#2
RedOctober said:
@Kitana

I don't think America has the bravest men and women serving it, it only has the dumbest doing that.
Yes they can not all show the brain power that you have displayed. We are not worthy. *yawns*

RedOctober said:
For the rest it sounds to me like a bag of hot air.
Yes taking pride in one nation is a bad thing. I guess its only bad if you don't have anything to be proud of...here in American We have LOTS OF PRIDE AND LOTS OF THINGS TO BE PROUD OF.

RedOctober said:
I don't hate America, but I don't like it either.
sad part is you think we give a fuck.

RedOctober said:
The 4th of july was a big mistake. The founding fathers said they wanted freedom, but what they did was only to build a throne for a happy few.
I would like to think i am pretty fucking happy for living in the USA. :)

RedOctober said:
Those clans you all know.
What clans are we talking about....

RedOctober said:
They decide who is going to be the next president of the USA. Not the people.
to mock that would be like attacking a blind, deaf, retard in a wheel chair... its just not satisfying challange.

RedOctober said:
Yes, take back the flag! Or throw it away. Whatever!
There a lot of men dead so we can sleep safe at night. You trash that flag... but not so long ago when the world cried out for help...to see the flag waving in your streets you cheered and heard voice ringing for the good old USA... we kicked some ass and saved yours and lost some mighty fine men....but in the end, when its all said done, when you need our help the most... you will come crawling back...hands and knees and beg the USA. We will whipe away your musty tears and smile with glory. As we sigh one last time and extend our right hand helping you to your feet... till you think you can stand on your own....
 
4,248
1
0
#3
Well I think you're both stupid. The happy Vatican boy needs to stop trashing us so much because we do have freedoms here, but Kitana, you need to stop being so overly nationalistic. Having pride in your own country is a great thing until you rub it in other peoples faces like you're doing now.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#4
TheLampIncident said:
Well I think you're both stupid. The happy Vatican boy needs to stop trashing us so much because we do have freedoms here, but Kitana, you need to stop being so overly nationalistic. Having pride in your own country is a great thing until you rub it in other peoples faces like you're doing now.

Listen here when you tell me that people who our servering my country are some of the dumbest. Thats a personal attack on my husband, my friends and my family. When you tell me to take back the flag or trash it. That flag is not just cloth... thats a symbol of something far greater. A lot of people gave their lieves to protect that flag. Rubbing it in their face NO, reminding them... HELL YEAH. Fact if you read some of my other post from back in the day you will see how untrue that statement is.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,164
487
#5
RedOctober said:
@Kitana

I don't think America has the bravest men and women serving it, it only has the dumbest doing that. For the rest it sounds to me like a bag of hot air.
I don't hate America, but I don't like it either.
The 4th of july was a big mistake. The founding fathers said they wanted freedom, but what they did was only to build a throne for a happy few.
Those clans you all know. They decide who is going to be the next president of the USA. Not the people.
Yes, take back the flag! Or throw it away. Whatever!


I smell Jealousy ::pointing and laughing::
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#6
RedOctober said:
@Kitana

I don't think America has the bravest men and women serving it, it only has the dumbest doing that. For the rest it sounds to me like a bag of hot air.
I don't hate America, but I don't like it either.
The 4th of july was a big mistake. The founding fathers said they wanted freedom, but what they did was only to build a throne for a happy few.
Those clans you all know. They decide who is going to be the next president of the USA. Not the people.
Yes, take back the flag! Or throw it away. Whatever!
I am only posting here to say that you should be slapped, then stuck in prison for a few days for being stupid, and while there incarcerated with a large tattooed man everyone calls "bubba." and Bubba thinks you are cute.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#7
i really dont care about america
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#8
otepsoul said:
i really dont care about america
Thats great cuz america really doesnt care about you. ;)
 
158
0
0
#9
Burn Otep! Oh and I get opeth and otep mixed up, Isnt otep the one with the female vocalist?
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#10
Child of Bodom said:
Burn Otep! Oh and I get opeth and otep mixed up, Isnt otep the one with the female vocalist?
yep
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,164
487
#12
Child of Bodom said:
Burn Otep! Oh and I get opeth and otep mixed up, Isnt otep the one with the female vocalist?

I totally identify with you, and your love for your music. But what does that have to do with this subject? :offtopic:
 
4,248
1
0
#13
_Kitana_ said:
Listen here when you tell me that people who our servering my country are some of the dumbest. Thats a personal attack on my husband, my friends and my family. When you tell me to take back the flag or trash it. That flag is not just cloth... thats a symbol of something far greater. A lot of people gave their lieves to protect that flag. Rubbing it in their face NO, reminding them... HELL YEAH. Fact if you read some of my other post from back in the day you will see how untrue that statement is.
Well, you can "remind" people all you want but everyone is going to have their own views on America. I may be proud to live here but I don't go around trying to make people feel bad who don't appreciate this country. Especially when they live in OTHER FUCKING COUNTRIES. If you live in another country, you don't have to have pride in us. It doesn't matter.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#14
thelampincident said:
Well, you can "remind" people all you want but everyone is going to have their own views on America. I may be proud to live here but I don't go around trying to make people feel bad who don't appreciate this country. Especially when they live in OTHER FUCKING COUNTRIES. If you live in another country, you don't have to have pride in us. It doesn't matter.
very well put, and concise. you only missed the easy flame about the response to the "dumbest people fighting" statement. but that could have been due to sympathy or a little tact. A-

~ dan ~
 
4,248
1
0
#15
Well, I guess when you think about the dumbest people fighting, it's kind of true. What do all the asshole jocks who don't have the grades to go to college, but feel the need to justify themselves do? That's right, they join the military. It's the only option for some.
 

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
183
0
0
#17
TheLampIncident said:
Well I think you're both stupid. The happy 'Vatican' boy needs to stop trashing us so much because we do have freedoms here, but Kitana, you need to stop being so overly nationalistic. Having pride in your own country is a great thing until you rub it in other peoples faces like you're doing now.
I agree....

Vatican boy....you might explain that to me ?
 

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
183
0
0
#18
johnny kuntz said:
4th? american gayday?? :thumbsup:
Johnny, foei ! behave...:lol:

lampie allready wrote it down in a good way, thanks Lamp.
 

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
183
0
0
#19
TheLampIncident said:
Well, I guess when you think about the dumbest people fighting, it's kind of true. What do all the asshole jocks who don't have the grades to go to college, but feel the need to justify themselves do? That's right, they join the military. It's the only option for some.
dissagree or not...well ? I think they will deny it.....
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#20
morelos said:
very well put, and concise. you only missed the easy flame about the response to the "dumbest people fighting" statement. but that could have been due to sympathy or a little tact. A-

~ dan ~
TheLampIncident said:
Well, I guess when you think about the dumbest people fighting, it's kind of true. What do all the asshole jocks who don't have the grades to go to college, but feel the need to justify themselves do? That's right, they join the military. It's the only option for some.

You know this is where I get pissed off at. Some of the DUMBEST people, you know it takes a lot of brains, guts and inner strength to do what these people are doing. Yeah, its really easy to look at a soldier and think he must be dumb. Why doesn't he have a real JOB?

Its not just an option... You know these people put their lives on the line. Day in and Day out. They are put in life and death situation every day so they learn to think quick on their feet. They can dress a complex wound in the feild and still be able to fight back from the fuckers that are shooting at them.

Can you take a part an M16. Chances are no. Can you disarm a bomb. Chances are no. Can you build a bridge while some other fuckers are shooting at your and bombing you. Chances are no. Can you do half the shit these men and woman are doing. NO....


Half of you would not survive basic training. Yet you are given the right to run down those that made it through. For all this... you think we would be rolling in the cash. No... its no high pay job, its no glory...its done out of pride, love and care for this great fucking NATION.

I am sick of listening to my soldiers get ran down. By you, by anti-americans from another country and in our own. I don't ask people from other countries to take pride in my country...but i am not wishing death upon their soldiers and I am not wishing ill upon their country. So they can shut up about Mine.

I take these attacks as personal as they get. Thats my HUSBAND. that like walking up to you and saying your girlfriend is fat ugly and stupid. You wouldn't just roll over and pretend it wasn't said. My husband is not dumb. nor was he a jock.

The people he is fighting with right now aren't either. Those are the ones that no matter what, they selfishly gave their lives to you. So slap us in the fucking face and call them dumb. Cause like i said somewhere else....its your own reflection you got a face.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.