WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy B-day Jason.

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
I would just like to say Happy birthday to our wonderful admin here at wtf.com and hope that being a year older makes him a year more ignorant so, we can get away with even more stuff.:birthday:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Solanaceae said:
I would just like to say Happy birthday to our wonderful admin here at wtf.com and hope that being a year older makes him a year more ignorant so, we can get away with even more stuff.:birthday:
dont forget _kitana_ :balloons: :birthday: :balloons: happy 21 angel

happy birthday people... although technically, it's not for another 2.5 hours

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Unforgiven said:
happy birthday people... although technically, it's not for another 2.5 hours
half hour here

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Yea, Happy :mfinger: Fuckin' :mfinger: Birthday. Sod will be here later to give you your present...

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
wtfy0 said:
fuck you jason ;)
Damn mofo insulting our admin, you deserve this.
Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!

wtfy0

i r kewl.
Solanaceae said:
Damn mofo insulting our admin, you deserve this.
Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!
lol you are such an idiot. i had to type 3 words and a smiley (that implied sarcasm) and you go all off. dude look at the site, its called WHAT THE FUCK DOT COM. WHAT THE FUCK DOT COM. and its all for fun.

again, happy belated birthday jason. and like gumercules said: id like to give you a most respectful FU.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey thanks, my funny little fucks! :lol:

Day has been a little 'blah' but it should pick up later a little... Now cake, where am I going to get some GOOD cake tonight... Thanks for reminding me. I need to fatten up so I can't leave the chair and have no choice but to finish the 23498734 updates I still have planned!

Anyways, thanks guys.. I'll save you some really really good cake (cough that I have no clue of where to get but I will make it happen somehow cough)!

I'll be sure to post my findings!