WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy Birthday _Kitana_

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Happy Birthday _Kitana_

You young sexy, voluptuous, insatiable, naughty, horny, ornery, rowdy, pouty,rude, obnoxious, stubborn, red-lipstick-black-finger-nail-polish-wearin-bustin-out-for-rosie-bubblebutted-vixen you.

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
GottaHurt said:
Happy Birthday _Kitana_

You young sexy, voluptuous, insatiable, naughty, horny, ornery, rowdy, pouty,rude, obnoxious, stubborn, red-lipstick-black-finger-nail-polish-wearin-bustin-out-for-rosie-bubblebutted-vixen you.
*grubles somthing unintelligible about copying ideas*

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Solanaceae said:
*grubles somthing unintelligible about copying ideas*

Oh, you invented birthday salutations? LMFAO.....move along Sheila....move along....

Oh yea, that's *grumbles*.....lmfao......again....

:woot:

happy bday, i'm a couple months behind you on the 21-ness but i'll get there soon enough

enjoy it!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
What Kit is right now.

Gripping the rim, and make that age ole promise " I will never drink again "

Happy b-day~~

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Happy birthday, _Kitana_! I know things ain't exactly roses today but fucking do at least something that makes you smile once (like throw darts at pictures of all your dumbass friends).

Or an even larger smile brought about by throwing the darts AT your friends!

:pics:

Don't forget some cake or ice cream either.

Anyways, hope you get through the rest of the day without anything else negative going on. My thoughts are with you, biatch! ;)

shep

Local alcoholic
Jason said:
Happy birthday, _Kitana_! I know things ain't exactly roses today but fucking do at least something that makes you smile once (like throw darts at pictures of all your dumbass friends).

Or an even larger smile brought about by throwing the darts AT your friends!

:pics:

Don't forget some cake or ice cream either.

Anyways, hope you get through the rest of the day without anything else negative going on. My thoughts are with you, biatch! ;)

Even better ,just throw dart's at your friend's,hell turn out the lights and have a dart war---------happy bday

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
Gripping the rim, and make that age ole promise " I will never drink again "

Happy b-day~~
unfortantly for me my dumbass trashed myself in less then an hour to wake up 3 hour latter to fuck myself up so more lol
I NEVER LEARN