WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy Birthday Taylor_Blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

Postaholic
I have it all set i just need a couple kegs and some strippers and we can have a hell of a party. Bring some beer! I got baby back ribs, hamburgars, sirloins and some tequila! All we need i some ladies for the gents.

Who the hell is comming?

Happy fucking birthday. :beerchug:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I Hate The FCC said:
I hate this thread and Linksy. Nobody will come to your e-party, we all hate you. :mfinger: :mad: :sword:
You have a weird way of saying "I love you".

Slacker

Postaholic
This ain't fucking B&T so FCC go try and ruin someone elses thread.

Happy birthday>

CopyLifted

Linksy said:
This ain't fucking B&T so FCC go try and ruin some1 elses thread.

Happy birthday>
Just for you're info, this thread was made for these announcements. http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=8336

But anyway, if it is TB's B-Day..Happy B-day man. I'd take you out for a beer if you lived closer. ;)

P.S. Bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

CopyLifted

Linksy said:
Come on its TB he desurves his own thread. :thumbsup:
No body deserves there own thread for a B-day. THAT IS WHY THAT THREAD WAS CREATED!!

Deal with it. I know TB would.

Haha....

Thanks for the thought, Linsky, but CL and FCC are right. This is the wrong place.

THanks again, though.

PARTTTTTY!

Jung

???
Premium
Linksy said:
I have it all set i just need a couple kegs and some strippers and we can have a hell of a party. Bring some beer! I got baby back ribs, hamburgars, sirloins and some tequila! All we need i some ladies for the gents.

Who the hell is comming?

Happy fucking birthday. :beerchug:

Happy birthday, TB!

Status
Not open for further replies.