WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy Birthday to me!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm sixteen now! YAY!

Unfortunately, Newegg still doesn't have the motherboard I wanted in stock. So now I am stuck with a presentless b-day.

Oh well. I'm having a kitty litter cake. I'll upload the pics when it's done. It's 100% edible.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I would, but I live in NY.

You have to drive with a parent when you are 16 here. You can get your junior license when you are 17.

Also, my parents won't let me drive until I am 18. Bullshit.

Oh, well...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
jstager said:
I'm sixteen now! YAY!

Unfortunately, Newegg still doesn't have the motherboard I wanted in stock. So now I am stuck with a presentless b-day.

Oh well. I'm having a kitty litter cake. I'll upload the pics when it's done. It's 100% edible.
was i the first to tell happy b-day on PM?

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO!

I love you all. You all are the best.

Oh yeah, and Sky, you were the first (and only) one to PM me.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
jstager said:
I would, but I live in NY.

You have to drive with a parent when you are 16 here. You can get your junior license when you are 17.

Also, my parents won't let me drive until I am 18. Bullshit.

Oh, well...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didnt know that about NY ohh well with the number of ppl you got living there thats a good thing.. Anyways.. hope that board comes in for you soon so you can be computing with the best of us ;)

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah. Then HL2 and Doom 3 will be running smooth as silk. Now that I have a 9700 Pro...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
jstager said:
LMFAO!

I love you all. You all are the best.

Oh yeah, and Sky, you were the first (and only) one to PM me.
yay i feel all warm inside now.........