Happy Birthday to me!

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
I'm sixteen now! YAY!

Unfortunately, Newegg still doesn't have the motherboard I wanted in stock. So now I am stuck with a presentless b-day.

Oh well. I'm having a kitty litter cake. I'll upload the pics when it's done. It's 100% edible.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
I would, but I live in NY.

You have to drive with a parent when you are 16 here. You can get your junior license when you are 17.

Also, my parents won't let me drive until I am 18. Bullshit.

Oh, well...
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
jstager said:
I'm sixteen now! YAY!

Unfortunately, Newegg still doesn't have the motherboard I wanted in stock. So now I am stuck with a presentless b-day.

Oh well. I'm having a kitty litter cake. I'll upload the pics when it's done. It's 100% edible.
was i the first to tell happy b-day on PM?
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
LMFAO!

I love you all. You all are the best.

Oh yeah, and Sky, you were the first (and only) one to PM me.
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
jstager said:
I would, but I live in NY.

You have to drive with a parent when you are 16 here. You can get your junior license when you are 17.

Also, my parents won't let me drive until I am 18. Bullshit.

Oh, well...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I didnt know that about NY ohh well with the number of ppl you got living there thats a good thing.. Anyways.. hope that board comes in for you soon so you can be computing with the best of us ;)
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
jstager said:
LMFAO!

I love you all. You all are the best.

Oh yeah, and Sky, you were the first (and only) one to PM me.
yay i feel all warm inside now.........