WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy Canada Day Peeps! (Or, Happy We say "ehh" and "aboot" a lot, and eat back bacon

OK being 1 in maybe 10 posters in here who are canadian. i'd like to say a big ol HAPPPY CANADA DAY to them! the beer is on me friday :thumbsup:.
so all you other posters! i only want nice messages in here, no canadian flames! it is our day on friday, and we will be nice about july 4th, so cheers, and rock on! :rolleyes:

edit: shit i forgot day in the freekin title! :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
Dude i love canada! Lots of snow and awesome peeps there.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Holy brain aneurism siezure time of happiness for the hat

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Canada Day is about as exciting as National Earth Day. :thumbsdn:

J/K. GO America Jr. GO! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In all seriousness though, Canada is pretty cool. Enjoy your day then, eh?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
OK being 1 in maybe 10 posters in here who are canadian. i'd like to say a big ol HAPPPY CANADA DAY to them! the beer is on me friday :thumbsup:.
so all you other posters! i only want nice messages in here, no canadian flames! it is our day on friday, and we will be nice about july 4th, so cheers, and rock on! :rolleyes:

edit: shit i forgot day in the freekin title! :rolleyes:
Happy Canada day. As you may have seen earlier. I've hoisted my Canadian flag high atop my ridged pole, in a salute to you, my Canadian friends. Now gimme a Molson.

You guys blow up mail boxes with M-80's like we do?

thanx to whoever fixed the title! you so rock! ok so on friday whos buyin the beerz? ok i maybe drunk anyways, so all beware!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Yea!!! Happy Canada Day!!! Cookies for every one!!!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Happy Canada Day to all of you! Can I pretend? I've pretened to be American and Spanish so far, So why don't I fly over to celebrate with you? Hm? Sound good?

Good, see ya there. :)

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
MaxPower said:
You guys blow up mail boxes with M-80's like we do?
"Now we can celebrate the birth of our nation by blowing part of it up!"

No, firecrackers are illegal here in Canada. Too many kids in the 70s and 80s blew their fucking fingers off. You're lucky if you're able to get fireworks on Hallowe'en, as many municipalities and cities are banning them because of stupid hoodlums burning things down.

Here in Vancouver, we're not even having a fireworks display this year - some stupid excuse about public safety due to construction down on the waterfront that's going on - they say there's not enough room for people and it will be too dangerous to crowd them all in. The official festivities downtown stop at 7pm. Careful, people might actually have fun!

Me, I'm taking off to the Saturna Island Lamb Barbecue. Been going there pretty much all my life, and I haven't been to the BBQ in about 4 years, so it should be great. It's a 55-year-old tradition on this small island of 300. Check it.

Cheers Fuckfaces, Happy Canada Day and 4th of July.

WTFN

ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr now who changed the title?! whos ass am i kicking? very funny whoever put that up!

edit: ok i now know who changed the many titles of this thread :happysad:.
and ya we likes our bacon, but wheres the beer! damn we are all about our beers and hockey!

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
the beer is on me friday :thumbsup:[/QUOTE said:
You keep asking who's buying the beer, but you already gave us your answer in your first post.

Happy Canada Day to all fellow Canadians! I don't want anyone to buy my beer, I just want someone to pay my bills and I can buy my own damn beer. :) Any takers?