Happy Fuckin Birthday!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
So today is my birth day, and you think a guy could catch a break, seein how you get older and you come to the realization that it's just another day! After todayI know this for sure!

Well earlier this week my tooth (that had been root canaled 10 years prior) or molar got infected! So I call the dentist he says come on down I'll have a looky. So Having no choice I made my appointment for today, because the pain was only gettin worse... Now I'm at the dentist and he says "Your root canaled tooth is infected". To which I already know! Turns out the first guy missed one of the canal's so now it's a festering mess! The the price "FUCK" $569......... and that's after insurance pays half! Then he tells me that I'll have to go to my other regular dentist to get the crown fixed or replaced cuz he just drilled a giant hole through the middle. After all is said and done My ex-boss calls me "Hey Twist can you help me out we're really busy and your the only guy I trust to work alone and lock up"!!!

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK!!!!!

Root canal....Fuck!
Cost $569....Fuck!
New Crown cost....... Who the fuck knows? But it ain't gonna be cheap! Fuck!
Work at night on the side.......FUCK!!!!! I may have to to help cover the cost of Christmas and my tooth!
And it's only noon..

Happy Fuckin Birth-day to me!!!!!

At least the tooth ache's gone! and the sun will still come up tomorrow! :thumbsup: