WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy Fucking Green Beer Day!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Have a great St. Patrick's Day, to all those who celebrate! <hiccup>

:D

Smiss

smissinat0r
I will celebrate today by staying home (since I have today off) and hopefully get my fucking sink fixed, clean up some and play some fucking videogames til my eyes fall out.

If I have a chance I will go to the pet store and get my babies some food. But Chrix has the car, and it's blizzardy cold out. And I don't think I could carry 2 20+ lbs bags of animal food home from as far away as the pet store is. ;)

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
We're going to watch Boondock Saints after the monkey goes to bed. And I will proceed to get drunk(er). (Way to celebrate the first anniversary, yeah?) J, unfortunately, cannot get drunk, as he has to travel tomorrow.

i saw the chicago river which was supposedly dyed green today.... looks the same as always

*shrug*

it's pretty overcast though, maybe in the sun it'd look better

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oooo... Boondock Saints... Perhaps that shall be my St Patty's festivity as well. I love William Defoe (or whatever) in that movie. I wonder what the added features on that is... The outtakes could be fun!

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boondock Saints - cool flix! Fuck All beer! Fuck All Green! :mfinger:

This jerk in groSSery store gave me green ham! I found that it is green and stinky only at my cove! Seems that some bastards catch this day seriously!

Smiss

smissinat0r
I DID have some beer. From CANADA! WAAAAAAAAa