Happy Fucking Green Beer Day!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Have a great St. Patrick's Day, to all those who celebrate! <hiccup>

:D

Smiss

smissinat0r
I will celebrate today by staying home (since I have today off) and hopefully get my fucking sink fixed, clean up some and play some fucking videogames til my eyes fall out.

If I have a chance I will go to the pet store and get my babies some food. But Chrix has the car, and it's blizzardy cold out. And I don't think I could carry 2 20+ lbs bags of animal food home from as far away as the pet store is. ;)

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
We're going to watch Boondock Saints after the monkey goes to bed. And I will proceed to get drunk(er). (Way to celebrate the first anniversary, yeah?) J, unfortunately, cannot get drunk, as he has to travel tomorrow.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i saw the chicago river which was supposedly dyed green today.... looks the same as always

*shrug*

it's pretty overcast though, maybe in the sun it'd look better

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oooo... Boondock Saints... Perhaps that shall be my St Patty's festivity as well. I love William Defoe (or whatever) in that movie. I wonder what the added features on that is... The outtakes could be fun!

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boondock Saints - cool flix! Fuck All beer! Fuck All Green! :mfinger:

This jerk in groSSery store gave me green ham! I found that it is green and stinky only at my cove! Seems that some bastards catch this day seriously!