WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy hunting, bitches!

4,020
0
36
#1
Haha. This old fossil of a woman came in here a little bit ago and gave me all kinds of attitude cause we didn't have her reservation. I could tell just by looking at her confirmation number she made it somewhere else cause it didn't have enough digits.

She was giving me shit, "Oh don't give me that! I'm writing a letter about this" blah blah blah. I just stood there the entire time trying to keep from smirking at her since I knew she wasn't my customer.

Then, the woman that was with her was like, "Fine, let's just get a room here!"

The old bat goes, "But I don't want to be charged for my reservation!" :cry:

Then the other wench says, "If your Visa gets charged you can dispute it as a fraudulent charge!" (Oh, riiiiiight. It's the hotels fault you weren't listening when they said their name at the beginning of the phone call.)

When I tell her the rate, she was all, "No! It's supposed to be $69! Don't tell me that, YOU!"

:rofl: I almost died when she said that. Finally the saggy-titted twosome left to go look for a room somewhere else (and on the way out the older one said "YOU!" again), while I sat back here cackling cause I could have saved them alot of time and effort by telling them where their reservation was. See what having an attitude gets you? Haha.
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#6
zoloftcasserole said:
old fossil of a woman
"Oh don't give me that!"
old bat
other wench
"Don't tell me that, YOU!"
the saggy-titted twosome
"YOU!"
Right the fuck on! This was amazing to read. I know hags like that. Repped. :thumbsup:
 

Jack

Personable
4,571
88
98
#7
Wouldn't you like to have a little, "slammin' granny in the fanny" action? Anyone?
 

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
221
0
0
#8
Not all old people are like that, honestly.

And I'm betting a calm "I'm sorry ma'am, but your reservation is actually in (such and such a place)" would have gone over a lot better. Perhaps she misinterpreted your demeanor and tone of voice to be disrespectful from the start, which would explain her behavior.
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#9
CatchTheWind said:
Not all old people are like that, honestly.

And I'm betting a calm "I'm sorry ma'am, but your reservation is actually in (such and such a place)" would have gone over a lot better. Perhaps she misinterpreted your demeanor and tone of voice to be disrespectful from the start, which would explain her behavior.
That would make for a boring story, though. Jeez. :(
 

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
221
0
0
#10
Wouldn't make for a story at all, since there wouldn't have been anything interesting to report! :p

Seriously, it was an interesting read, and it made me laugh, but I work with old people and 99% of them are really sweet unless they think you're being disrespectful to them (the other 1% are in the "behavior problem" ward and they have problems that make their attitudes bad).
 

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
429
0
0
#11
Word.

My mom used to work at a retirement home. Oldies' antics are funny as shit.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#12
One time my grandma went to Taco bell and when she got her tacos she was like "They didn't give me enough cheese on my taco!" And then the next day she called the manager and she was like " your taco bell on 'such and such street' has bad service!" She sat there for a half an hour complaining why there wasn't enough cheese.

Is it me or do old people complain alot?
 

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
343
0
0
#13
Old people should be killed at birth :thumbsup:

On a serious note....screw them. Alot of people are like that...not just old people. At the fast food place I used to work at, a 20 something year old approached me and claimed there wasn't enough potato in her fries. People are stupid, all we can do is laugh.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#14
don't you think the paper with their reservation would have the hotel name on it and that they'd actually LOOK at that? Duh. I hate stupid ppl.
 
4,020
0
36
#15
CatchTheWind said:
Not all old people are like that, honestly.

And I'm betting a calm "I'm sorry ma'am, but your reservation is actually in (such and such a place)" would have gone over a lot better. Perhaps she misinterpreted your demeanor and tone of voice to be disrespectful from the start, which would explain her behavior.

As soon as she came in and said she had a reservation, and I told her I couldn't find it she went off. I know not all old people are like that, but trust me: she was.