Happy New Year 2021!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm getting drunk, eating pizza and a sub ... I'll put myself to bed in an hour or so and go to work in the morning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
The Prisons and Jails are all full anyway ... now's the literal Renaissance of Crimes if you wanna pull off a sweet heist or something...
... or a Washington Motel apparently.

Happy New Year !!!

• 1OH YEAAHH!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
What lockdown are you talking about? Any time I head out the traffic is as heavy as ever and the parking lots are as full as ever.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
What lockdown are you talking about? Any time I head out the traffic is as heavy as ever and the parking lots are as full as ever.
Starting around late March, all non essential businesses in America were shut down for a few months. People couldn't even go make money to pay their bills.

Scooter

Starting around late March, all non essential businesses in America were shut down for a few months. People couldn't even go make money to pay their bills.
But they could still go to the grocery store everyday. And since the state-controlled liquor stores were shut down, they were buying the shit out of wine at the grocery stores that were allowed to sell it.

• 1Agree

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Weird. It wasn't more than a few weeks here, and restaurants remained opened for carry out and other businesses remained open for phone or online orders and deliveries.

Scooter

Weird. It wasn't more than a few weeks here, and restaurants remained opened for carry out and other businesses remained open for phone or online orders and deliveries.
Yeah, same here but it was a rough transition for the small business owners. Meanwhile, all of the fast food chains had cars lined up at every hour of the day to get through their drive-thrus. It was ridiculous, sad and insane.

• 1Agree

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Its a fuckin ghost town here, and this is a university thats always been busty right about now.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
2020 kinda kicked ass. All the troglodyte sissies holed up in their dusty apartments chewing their fingernails raw over fear of the sniffles kept the streets clean. Huge fan of the masks too. Not because I'm one of those dimwitted jackasses who thinks a hastily sewn tube sock is actually going to prevent me from getting the plague but because it kept me from having to look at so many stupid faces. Just keep the hijab on and your eyes facing the floor and were good, pussy. I got beer to buy. I hope 2021 is just as good.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
2020 kinda kicked ass. All the troglodyte sissies holed up in their dusty apartments chewing their fingernails raw over fear of the sniffles kept the streets clean. Huge fan of the masks too. Not because I'm one of those dimwitted jackasses who thinks a hastily sewn tube sock is actually going to prevent me from getting the plague but because it kept me from having to look at so many stupid faces. Just keep the hijab on and your eyes facing the floor and were good, pussy. I got beer to buy. I hope 2021 is just as good.
Holy shit. That was dumb.

I wear the mask, and will get the vaccine just because I'm sick of everything being shut down over shitty ass covid.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Huh,we don't have anything like that here...so that must mean the town you live in must be Pussyfied Central, and them sockmasks you have to wear might be a cumfilled happysock so dont forget to check for stickyness, also dont forget to pull it over your eyes..we dont want to have to see the bloodshot eyes from that cheap ass beer you drink that is called budwieser..

We now have a Democratic controlled senate,so 2021 might be a better year