WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Happy New Year!!

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
Happy New Year all. hope this year will be better and more fullfilling than the last few years that i had. so what are ur plans and resoultions(SP)PARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :party: :beer: :sick: :music: :psmile: :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:

tzedek

Original Member
happy xnewyearx to you too

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
sorry didnt mean to put ur panties in a bunch
CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR THE WHINY LITTLE BOY

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
XsweetnessX said:
sorry didnt mean to put ur panties in a bunch
CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR THE WHINY LITTLE BOY
I think we should just merge the two,so you'll both be happy.

Anyhoo...
Not to sound pessimistic,but what's the point of resolutions? It's just another excuse to blow smoke up your own ass,anyway. Why bother to resolve to do something you have no intentions to fullfill in the first place.

Happy New Year! As if you have any control whether any given day turns out like the last. 365 days later,you'll still be saying; "WOW,another year has passed,and I'm still shitting in my pants." WTF? Just stick with the idea that you're giving yourself an excuse to geht drunk and violate the lonely porker at the party. That's right. I'm gehtting drunk tonight. If you're a porker....

Look out!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah i kinda agree with ya that if you arent going to atleast try then why the hell make the resolution.. like my mother.. every fucking year she makes a resolution to go on a diet.. hmm yeah that one has lasted...
but whatever its just gonna be another night for me.. working.. then comming home going to bed and getting ready for work the next day.. i still dont have any friends here to hang out with and the hours that im working today and tomorrow dont give me time to go down and see my g/f or any of my old friends down back home... so ehh fuck the new year.
Ohh btw.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I am with unforgiven

Do nothing.

No reason to be happy :(
find life to be pretty worthless

Sektor

Particinator
Life as usual. Today is no different than the other 365 days of the year.